OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

watching the old school dunk contest we need the stars of the NBA to get back in it like the MJ days

I would love to see Blake, Bron, Nate, Dwight, Wade, Rose, Sheldon, JR all in one contest

NBA needs to make the all star weekend special again

Sheldon?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

watching the old school dunk contest we need the stars of the NBA to get back in it like the MJ days

I would love to see Blake, Bron, Nate, Dwight, Wade, Rose, Sheldon, JR all in one contest

NBA needs to make the all star weekend special again

Sheldon?

Pam McGee
devil.gif

If the Raptors get a lot of chances on the fast break I hope DeRozan shows off some more dunks. I enjoyed the Dunk Contest, for some reason I enjoyed the commentary more than most dunks
laugh.gif
but it was a lot better than last year.

If the Raptors get a lot of chances on the fast break I hope DeRozan shows off some more dunks. I enjoyed the Dunk Contest, for some reason I enjoyed the commentary more than most dunks
laugh.gif
but it was a lot better than last year.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

this year was definitely better but still IMO, derozan and ibaka deserved to battle it out in the finals. or at least, derozan instead of mcgee. his dunk with 3 balls was too corny.
laugh.gif
that's why i say forget a final round. just have all 4 of them do 4 dunks each and have the judges vote for the best single dunk to determine the winner. no scoring system or fan voting... of course i'm only saying this now cuz all 4 guys made at least one good dunk. which is the first time i guess cuz usually, half the contestants don;t bring anything to the table. i suppose all the hype with blake griffin made everyone else step up

Originally Posted by hellomarco

this year was definitely better but still IMO, derozan and ibaka deserved to battle it out in the finals. or at least, derozan instead of mcgee. his dunk with 3 balls was too corny.
laugh.gif
that's why i say forget a final round. just have all 4 of them do 4 dunks each and have the judges vote for the best single dunk to determine the winner. no scoring system or fan voting... of course i'm only saying this now cuz all 4 guys made at least one good dunk. which is the first time i guess cuz usually, half the contestants don;t bring anything to the table. i suppose all the hype with blake griffin made everyone else step up

Did anyone else notice what sheryl miller did to that little kid? All the commentators were speechless then ernie said "nice"... I was screaming!

Did anyone else notice what sheryl miller did to that little kid? All the commentators were speechless then ernie said "nice"... I was screaming!

Originally Posted by kash55

eqpkz8.jpg

lol @ BDiddy

laugh.gif
 great pick...alomst seems photo-shopped 

contest was the best one i seen in awhile
pimp.gif
....if cats would have hit their dunks on the first try we wouldnt have nutin bad to say

Originally Posted by kash55

eqpkz8.jpg

lol @ BDiddy

laugh.gif
 great pick...alomst seems photo-shopped 

contest was the best one i seen in awhile
pimp.gif
....if cats would have hit their dunks on the first try we wouldnt have nutin bad to say

No lie I was waiting for McGee to say he was gonna dunk from the 3pt line on his last one LOL

No lie I was waiting for McGee to say he was gonna dunk from the 3pt line on his last one LOL

@RKO2004

my bad bro......it was a little to early I meant Shannon

@RKO2004

my bad bro......it was a little to early I meant Shannon

Back
Top Bottom