OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Classic Dunk.
pimp.gif

That Derozan dunk was just so smooth, so classic (in terms of no props, no gimmicks), and he nailed it on the first try. Best dunk of the night, as far as I'm concerned.

That Derozan dunk was just so smooth, so classic (in terms of no props, no gimmicks), and he nailed it on the first try. Best dunk of the night, as far as I'm concerned.

Blake's last dunk was nothing special. I bet Derozan had something serious planned for the final round.

Blake's last dunk was nothing special. I bet Derozan had something serious planned for the final round.

a couple of observations from tonite's dunk contest:

-hook mitchell > blake

-whats up with serge having NBA Africa flags brought out, but only by white women? (irony?)

-demar's dunk was pretty damn amazing...wish he would have made it to the final round

-baron hotboxing the kia

-overall, a pretty exciting dunk contest (much better than anything nate robinson provided over the past 3-4 years)

a couple of observations from tonite's dunk contest:

-hook mitchell > blake

-whats up with serge having NBA Africa flags brought out, but only by white women? (irony?)

-demar's dunk was pretty damn amazing...wish he would have made it to the final round

-baron hotboxing the kia

-overall, a pretty exciting dunk contest (much better than anything nate robinson provided over the past 3-4 years)

Nothing special....again!!!

I'm an incurable optimist, but damn...Is it bad that I can't remember which contestant(s) didn't miss thier first dunk?

Only Lebron can save this %@+%....I would still probably be dissapointed with all the hype this gets.

Nothing special....again!!!

I'm an incurable optimist, but damn...Is it bad that I can't remember which contestant(s) didn't miss thier first dunk?

Only Lebron can save this %@+%....I would still probably be dissapointed with all the hype this gets.

watching the old school dunk contest we need the stars of the NBA to get back in it like the MJ days

I would love to see Blake, Bron, Nate, Dwight, Wade, Rose, Sheldon, JR all in one contest

NBA needs to make the all star weekend special again

watching the old school dunk contest we need the stars of the NBA to get back in it like the MJ days

I would love to see Blake, Bron, Nate, Dwight, Wade, Rose, Sheldon, JR all in one contest

NBA needs to make the all star weekend special again

this year was definitely better but still IMO, derozan and ibaka deserved to battle it out in the finals. or at least, derozan instead of mcgee. his dunk with 3 balls was too corny.
laugh.gif

this year was definitely better but still IMO, derozan and ibaka deserved to battle it out in the finals. or at least, derozan instead of mcgee. his dunk with 3 balls was too corny.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom