:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Yeah that was him but is that enough for someone that gets hyped so much? He had the instinct to disappear most of the game. This is the worst defense of the whole tournament though.

There are probably at least 3 players that played better than him on the Mexican team for the tournament and that is with some of them being suspended for taking performance drugs right?
laugh.gif

Either way we will see how it goes

Yeah that was him but is that enough for someone that gets hyped so much? He had the instinct to disappear most of the game. This is the worst defense of the whole tournament though.

There are probably at least 3 players that played better than him on the Mexican team for the tournament and that is with some of them being suspended for taking performance drugs right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

that is with some of them being suspended for taking performance drugs right?

The tests came back negative, they just couldn't come back to this tournament.

that is with some of them being suspended for taking performance drugs right?

The tests came back negative, they just couldn't come back to this tournament.

laugh.gif

yeah i agree, bornstein doesnt even belong in the bench, much less even start. The defense was the worst in the tournament but that doesnt take away from #14 becoming the top scorer in the gold cup anyways. (although thats not saying much since the tournament consisted of teams like guadalupe
laugh.gif
)

Better =/= more efficient 

everyone now a days is so used to seeing fowards like ibrahimovic, drogba, messi, who use either their physical presence or blistering pace.

seeing an efficient player like chicha is new to some because he relies on his maturity and mindset to be where he needs to be at all times.

why is he hyped? everyone loves a goal scorer 
ohwell.gif

however, he still has a lot to learn, dude could have scored way more had he not been off sides 50% of the time they pass him the ball 
laugh.gif

his discipline will be there soon

laugh.gif

yeah i agree, bornstein doesnt even belong in the bench, much less even start. The defense was the worst in the tournament but that doesnt take away from #14 becoming the top scorer in the gold cup anyways. (although thats not saying much since the tournament consisted of teams like guadalupe
laugh.gif
)

Better =/= more efficient 

everyone now a days is so used to seeing fowards like ibrahimovic, drogba, messi, who use either their physical presence or blistering pace.

seeing an efficient player like chicha is new to some because he relies on his maturity and mindset to be where he needs to be at all times.

why is he hyped? everyone loves a goal scorer 
ohwell.gif

however, he still has a lot to learn, dude could have scored way more had he not been off sides 50% of the time they pass him the ball 
laugh.gif

his discipline will be there soon

We got beat by the better team..their offense is down right scary...

#%$@%#! borncaca..bradley jr played like ++*$ too, didnt knwo what toe do wiht the ball on his fett smh..

my dudu salcido had to leave the game smh..

Freddy Adu in the 1st half was good..not so much 2nd..

Dont worry US fans, Timothy Chandler and Stuart Holden did not play this tournament...Hopefully we are shomewhat better with them.

Just got home. Got in a brawl me n guero dismantled some dudes after the game. Idk why the Mexican fanbase is so classless but the punks who #%*@$% with us will be hurting for a while. We walked away unscratched.
pimp.gif
no one disrespects my country, girl or me .

Congrats to Mexico. Yal were the best team all tourney hope u do good in the confed cup. We have alot of issues to adress but my positive for the night is Adu! Dude is sick. Welcome back to the NT! Will talk more bout the game tmw I'm %$#%%%% tired lol.

Just got home. Got in a brawl me n guero dismantled some dudes after the game. Idk why the Mexican fanbase is so classless but the punks who #%*@$% with us will be hurting for a while. We walked away unscratched.
pimp.gif

Congrats to Mexico. Yal were the best team all tourney hope u do good in the confed cup. We have alot of issues to adress but my positive for the night is Adu! Dude is sick. Welcome back to the NT! Will talk more bout the game tmw I'm %$#%%%% tired lol.

#%$@%#! borncaca..bradley jr played like ++*$ too, didnt knwo what toe do wiht the ball on his fett smh..

my dudu salcido had to leave the game smh..

Freddy Adu in the 1st half was good..not so much 2nd..

Dont worry US fans, Timothy Chandler and Stuart Holden did not play this tournament...Hopefully we are shomewhat better with them.

Originally Posted by socluis90

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

#%$@%#! borncaca..bradley jr played like ++*$ too, didnt know what to do with the ball on his fett smh..
Yup that dude Bradley makes makes too many bad passes for a mid-fielder, it's no wonder Aston Villa didn't want his services.

Originally Posted by Demps

#%$@%#! borncaca..bradley jr played like ++*$ too, didnt know what to do with the ball on his fett smh..
Yup that dude Bradley makes makes too many bad passes for a mid-fielder, it's no wonder Aston Villa didn't want his services.

Dudes are crazy thinking Dos Santos had the best goal in the tournament
30t6p3b.gif

Mexicans always hypes their players up to the max. Might as well praise them as Gods for it's all the fanbase does. A bunch of rowdy dudes for no reason.

Dudes are crazy thinking Dos Santos had the best goal in the tournament
30t6p3b.gif

Mexicans always hypes their players up to the max. Might as well praise them as Gods for it's all the fanbase does. A bunch of rowdy dudes for no reason.

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

tim howad mad

laugh.gif
ya he is

"CONCACAF should be ashamed of themselves, I think it is a f***ing disgrace the entire postmatch ceremony was in Spanish,â€

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

tim howad mad

laugh.gif
ya he is

"CONCACAF should be ashamed of themselves, I think it is a f***ing disgrace the entire postmatch ceremony was in Spanish,â€

Back
Top Bottom