Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

Bob Bradley keeps taking Ls
pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is the best Mexico can do when it comes to tournaments.

So is Guatemala 2nd in the concacaf now?
nerd.gif
did you not see the perfectly placed ball to give mexico the tie and the momentum for the rest of the game?

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

Bob Bradley keeps taking Ls
pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is the best Mexico can do when it comes to tournaments.

So is Guatemala 2nd in the concacaf now?
nerd.gif
did you not see the perfectly placed ball to give mexico the tie and the momentum for the rest of the game?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Dude always bashes Chicharito
30t6p3b.gif
, Chicharo is one of the reasons we're here, he worked his %+% off, not scoring in a game or two doesn't mean he went "ghost".

Dude always bashes Chicharito
30t6p3b.gif
, Chicharo is one of the reasons we're here, he worked his %+% off, not scoring in a game or two doesn't mean he went "ghost".

Some people just have to realize that Chicharito's mentality is far beyond his years. He is a poacher and damn well good at it. Right place at the right time.

When I played in my only college season i remember that i would have these gut instincts to be at a specific area in the box. Late in the game, if i was tired id just shrug it off
and 3 seconds later the ball would end up right where my instincts had told me to be.

on a far greater skill, chicharito's instincts not only tell him where to be, but where to shoot and how to adjust his body to make the best of his chances.

he never lets anything get passed him and people fail to see that some how.

Some people just have to realize that Chicharito's mentality is far beyond his years. He is a poacher and damn well good at it. Right place at the right time.

When I played in my only college season i remember that i would have these gut instincts to be at a specific area in the box. Late in the game, if i was tired id just shrug it off
and 3 seconds later the ball would end up right where my instincts had told me to be.

on a far greater skill, chicharito's instincts not only tell him where to be, but where to shoot and how to adjust his body to make the best of his chances.

couldnt had said it better my self man
pimp.gif
, im tired of arguing or trying to make that exact point against all of the chicharito haters here in mexico who just dont get it, and want him to be messi and dribble past all 11 players and score...

damn i was pissed and a nervous wreck when we where down 2-0, so glad we pulled through

pablito, gio, y javi
pimp.gif
(special mention to my boy reynoso)

tijuana is going wild right now, just came home to change clothes and bounce, party everywhere tonight !

btw

feels-good-man_large.jpg

viva mexico, miedo? nooo, bueno, nada mas cuando ibamos perdiendo 2-0
laugh.gif
, no pasa nada!

couldnt had said it better my self man
pimp.gif
, im tired of arguing or trying to make that exact point against all of the chicharito haters here in mexico who just dont get it, and want him to be messi and dribble past all 11 players and score...

damn i was pissed and a nervous wreck when we where down 2-0, so glad we pulled through

pablito, gio, y javi
pimp.gif
(special mention to my boy reynoso)

tijuana is going wild right now, just came home to change clothes and bounce, party everywhere tonight !

btw

feels-good-man_large.jpg

viva mexico, miedo? nooo, bueno, nada mas cuando ibamos perdiendo 2-0
laugh.gif
, no pasa nada!

Great game to watch, even for the soccer/futbol naysayers.

Mexico was clearly the better team but that first half was good for the US offensively. They could have scored another goal with some precise passing in the final third. Edu was real dangerous in that half with his mazey dribbling.

On the other hand, Mexico could have also scored 4 goals in that same first half as well.

All in all, it was a very entertaining game and the highlight of the night was GIO's goal. PURE CLASS!

Side note: Heard Mexico is taking their B team to the Copa America. Sounds believable considering this team will be exhausted but hoping it's not true.

Mexico was clearly the better team but that first half was good for the US offensively. They could have scored another goal with some precise passing in the final third. Edu was real dangerous in that half with his mazey dribbling.

On the other hand, Mexico could have also scored 4 goals in that same first half as well.

All in all, it was a very entertaining game and the highlight of the night was GIO's goal. PURE CLASS!

Side note: Heard Mexico is taking their B team to the Copa America. Sounds believable considering this team will be exhausted but hoping it's not true.

What are you talking about? He was not even part of the play for the second goal except for trying not to touch the ball.

What are you talking about? He was not even part of the play for the second goal except for trying not to touch the ball.

youre right, where had he tried to be selfish and kick it in himself, he would have been offsides 
my bad, it was the first goal, through ball from midfield that gave the go ahead goal and mexico never looked back again 
laugh.gif

youre right, where had he tried to be selfish and kick it in himself, he would have been offsides 
my bad, it was the first goal, through ball from midfield that gave the go ahead goal and mexico never looked back again 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I may be wrong but I don't think that pass was from chicharito either.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fuser86

They're taking mainly a youth squad, I think U23..

Originally Posted by Fuser86

They're taking mainly a youth squad, I think U23..

laugh.gif

go to 40 seconds in

laugh.gif

go to 40 seconds in

Back
Top Bottom