:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Great game and indeed lots of fun
Shoutouts to the Mexican fans that helped us relive some anger after the game
laugh.gif
(no ayo)

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Dudes are crazy thinking Dos Santos had the best goal in the tournament
30t6p3b.gif

Mexicans always hypes their players up to the max. Might as well praise them as Gods for it's all the fanbase does. A bunch of rowdy dudes for no reason.
You sound salty as F$^^%....
what was the best gol according to you?

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Dudes are crazy thinking Dos Santos had the best goal in the tournament
30t6p3b.gif

Mexicans always hypes their players up to the max. Might as well praise them as Gods for it's all the fanbase does. A bunch of rowdy dudes for no reason.
You sound salty as F$^^%....
what was the best gol according to you?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Feel free to expound on how using Spanish in the post game ceremony is a "disgrace." Watch the ceremony again, some parts were done in English and Spanish. Not only that, but Spanish is one of the four official FIFA languages. Then add to the fact that you only have Mexico fans left in the stadium. Dude is just a sore loser and trying to find things to cry about after gio did him dirty.
I agree. But you and I know why Howard said that. Dude was just disappointed. He is not a sore loser. He is just like everyone that wears the national team colors and  goes to battle representing it. Should I say that Rafa Marquez was being a sore loser when he almost broke Cobi Jones leg in two at the end of the game back on 2002???
If not for that, then I'm sure you can find something else in Rafa's history where you can argue he is a sore loser. Rafa is a funny guy like that.

Lets move on, Copa America time...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Feel free to expound on how using Spanish in the post game ceremony is a "disgrace." Watch the ceremony again, some parts were done in English and Spanish. Not only that, but Spanish is one of the four official FIFA languages. Then add to the fact that you only have Mexico fans left in the stadium. Dude is just a sore loser and trying to find things to cry about after gio did him dirty.
I agree. But you and I know why Howard said that. Dude was just disappointed. He is not a sore loser. He is just like everyone that wears the national team colors and  goes to battle representing it. Should I say that Rafa Marquez was being a sore loser when he almost broke Cobi Jones leg in two at the end of the game back on 2002???
If not for that, then I'm sure you can find something else in Rafa's history where you can argue he is a sore loser. Rafa is a funny guy like that.

Lets move on, Copa America time...

OK guys lets end this thread on a positive note.
Lets end it with the two best goals of the tournament.
happy.gif

Not just the final strike but the passes leading up to them make these classics
smile.gif

OK guys lets end this thread on a positive note.
Lets end it with the two best goals of the tournament.
happy.gif

Not just the final strike but the passes leading up to them make these classics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

THE BETTER TEAM WON.
laugh.gif
thats what I been saying... I've been talking smack with my fellow Americans that were rooting for Mexico, and have been borderline harassed by his American born Hispanic buddys
laugh.gif
my facebook inbox has been flooded with straight-racist messages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They are all salty that I have a good enough friendship with that guy that we can talk so much *%%$ back and forth and just brush it off, but these clowns won't let it go. 

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

THE BETTER TEAM WON.
laugh.gif
thats what I been saying... I've been talking smack with my fellow Americans that were rooting for Mexico, and have been borderline harassed by his American born Hispanic buddys
laugh.gif
my facebook inbox has been flooded with straight-racist messages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They are all salty that I have a good enough friendship with that guy that we can talk so much *%%$ back and forth and just brush it off, but these clowns won't let it go. 

All i got to say is guardado has become one of my fave players. I hated that dude too...and his goal was the best from the cup imo.

All i got to say is guardado has become one of my fave players. I hated that dude too...and his goal was the best from the cup imo.

Yeah i obviously only posted the goals i saw LOL

There were plenty of good goals. I think it was a succesful tournament.

Yeah i obviously only posted the goals i saw LOL

There were plenty of good goals. I think it was a succesful tournament.

I'm sorry but Dos Santos scored the goal of the tournament. Given the context and the skill involved,
30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class and sadly I'll never forget my reaction to that goal.

and the tournament was a HUGE success for the sport in this country.

I'm sorry but Dos Santos scored the goal of the tournament. Given the context and the skill involved,
30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class and sadly I'll never forget my reaction to that goal.

and the tournament was a HUGE success for the sport in this country.

Back
Top Bottom