Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

im a fan of alice goodwin.
2r7y005.gif

I was hoping to go to a game tonight or tomorrow before I head back to AZ for summer school buttttt I don't think that's gonna happen.

But I'm definitely going to go to a game when the Giants play the dbacks if anyone else is in town let me know
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]R. Oswalt Hou
6646.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.63[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]64[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.10[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.91[/td][/tr][/table]

^ If that pitch was hit by any other hitter on are team it's a week fly ball to shallow left center.

^ I really didn't mind him sending Rowand it took a perfect play to throw him out and it just so happened to be perfect.

Originally Posted by LB510

^ I really didn't mind him sending Rowand it took a perfect play to throw him out and it just so happened to be perfect.
It wasn't really close at all. Pence has one of the better arms in right field. This isn't the case where the pitcher is coming up and we don't want to leave it up to the pitcher to get the runner in, we had the middle of the order coming up.

Yes Pence has a very good arm but on a play like that it's not just Pence who's a part of the play with a relay being involved. Flannery's job is to put pressure on the defense and make them make the play

Originally Posted by LB510

Yes Pence has a very good arm but on a play like that it's not just Pence who's a part of the play with a relay being involved. Flannery's job is to put pressure on the defense and make them make the play
It wasn't even close at home. We had the middle of the order coming up. Why am I even talking to you?

Back
Top Bottom