Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Haven't watched the last couple, been swamped and trying to study.

If anything, I'll usually throw the iPhone into the speaker set and pickup the radio feed...thus far I'm glad I haven't.
I was offered a free ticket to go to last night's game, but turned it down because I had work later on in the day. 

Good thing I didn't go. I would've been frustrated the whole night.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Haven't watched the last couple, been swamped and trying to study.

If anything, I'll usually throw the iPhone into the speaker set and pickup the radio feed...thus far I'm glad I haven't.
I was offered a free ticket to go to last night's game, but turned it down because I had work later on in the day. 

Good thing I didn't go. I would've been frustrated the whole night.
You should have taken me up on the offer, fool.
smh.gif

Watch Wellemeyer have a complete game shutout and go 3 for 3 in the process.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Obviously I'm joking.

Madison is about to flop big time. He's waayyyyyy too overrated. I saw him pitch in Stockton last year, nothing special. Posey though, that guy's a monster.

Game time. Hopefully Sanchez can continue some of his career success against the Padres.

Nate batting 2..

Huff at clean up? :::stoneface: ::

Horrendous game. Everyone, but Huff looked confused out there. Huff made solid contact twice, but right at Gonzalez.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

who's that in your avy
Alice Goodwin.

good thing i have had to deal with finals during this past series otherwise i would of gone crazy watching this offense

hopefully the bats wake up for the series against the astros b/c i dont want to see a boring game tomorrow

[table][tr][th="col"]F. Paulino Hou
8106.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Wellemeyer SF
7136.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.67[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.44[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.53[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom