Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Richard SD
8309.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.38[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.12[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.50[/td][/tr][/table]

Not sure if it was posted in here but Huff came out over the weekend and said that he would move to LF to make room for Posey to play at first.

Went on Saturday...suffice to say Tim didn't have his A stuff, but battled through. Though Wilson felt the need to add drama....Glad anal-fissures didn't come through in that AB.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not sure if it was posted in here but Huff came out over the weekend and said that he would move to LF to make room for Posey to play at first.
Why not? The offense does need a boost and adding Posey only helps, IMO. Torres had an awesome series against Houston, but I don't think he's an everyday player.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Went on Saturday...suffice to say Tim didn't have his A stuff, but battled through. Though Wilson felt the need to add drama....Glad anal-fissures didn't come through in that AB.

I was a nervous wreck listening to the last out on the radio.
laugh.gif

EXCLUSIVE: Giants' DeRosa to go on Disabled List

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]May 17, 2010[/color]

GIANTS PAGE | GIANTS VIDEO

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]CSNBayArea.com staff[/color]
Giants infielder/outfielder Mark DeRosa will go on the disabled list, a source close to the situation has told Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.

The move will be made retroactive to Sunday, May 9. DeRosa's place on the roster will be taken by Eugenio Velez, according to a source close to the team. There had been some speculation that the roster shuffle would include the call-up of second baseman Freddy Sanchez.

DeRosa has been bothered by tendinitis in his left elbow and soreness in his left wrist for more than a week. He is currently batting .194 with one home run and 10 RBIs.

DeRosa received a cortisone injection Wednesday.

On Tuesday, DeRosa told reporters he could need a second procedure on the wrist after calling the first one after last season a "failure."

Manager Bruce Bochy said Thursday the comments caught the Giants by surprise because the matter hadn't been discussed between them before DeRosa said it publicly.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Can we agree that the Padres are legit?

Hard for me to admit this.  They are .500 in games not against the Giants.  And since I dont agree that the Giants are "legit" its hard for me to call the Padres that.

2 fans
laugh.gif

I hate the Padres though their park, fans, colors, all of it.

And I still don't they're as good as the Dodgers

LA had a rough start but they'll pass us and San Diego real soon.

Then Colorado will get hot and pass us and San Diego.

We'll at least finish with a better record than Arizona.

I just cant come to saying that, YET. I dont see how a team can sustain winning in the manner they do for an entire year....I'm looking at the stats for teams, and in almost every offensive category possible, we manage to beat them up to this point in the year....and as everyone knows, this team isnt worth a **## at plate.
They will wither when summer comes along....well, at least I hope so.

we got bochy in our dugout, and they got bud black...something is wrong with that picture.

No. Im more worried with the Dodgers as of now because when there offense is no thay can hit the %#@% out the ball. As far as the Pads winning all of there games aganist us so far a lot of them have been buy 1 or 2 runs. Watch (1 month) after the all-star break there youth and experience will come into play.  

Originally Posted by Proshares

Send Travis Ishikawa to AAA and lets make this happen!

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Latos SD
8529.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.66[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.07[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.97[/td][/tr][/table]

I was picking my parents up at SFO, so I was listening to the game via radio. I wanted to throw up when it was announced that Valez was the pinch hitter.

Back
Top Bottom