**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

New Jersey and Charlotte will be ahead of the 76ers and Wizards. I see the Nets in the 9 spot and missing the playoffs by a few games.

laugh.gif

Right! Dude must be talking alphabetically.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

we went out and spent money on Raymond knowing that his contract is done there's still a great chance we get a 2012 Free Agent PG whether it's Paul, Williams, Kidd, Nash, etc.
fixed

What a waste if we miss out on Parker, Paul, Williams to sign a 39yr old Kidd. Nash idk about, he'll probably be better in 2 yrs
laugh.gif

I was mad Nash signed that extention. I wanted him this summer
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

we went out and spent money on Raymond knowing that his contract is done there's still a great chance we get a 2012 Free Agent PG whether it's Paul, Williams, Kidd, Nash, etc.
fixed

What a waste if we miss out on Parker, Paul, Williams to sign a 39yr old Kidd. Nash idk about, he'll probably be better in 2 yrs
laugh.gif

I was mad Nash signed that extention. I wanted him this summer
embarassed.gif

[h1]Nuggets To Sit Down With Carmelo After GM Hire
[/h1]Aug 22, 2010 9:48 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Nuggets are expected to sit down with Carmelo Anthony soon after they hire a new general manager.

The Denver Post reports that the team is likely to name a new general manager next week, with former Suns executive David Griffin the leading candidate.

[h1]Nuggets To Sit Down With Carmelo After GM Hire
[/h1]Aug 22, 2010 9:48 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Nuggets are expected to sit down with Carmelo Anthony soon after they hire a new general manager.

The Denver Post reports that the team is likely to name a new general manager next week, with former Suns executive David Griffin the leading candidate.

I'm going on vacation to Miami this week
laugh.gif
hence the thread title change
so if something happens while I'm gone just PM me. Thanks
It will only be for a week, so I'll be back by next weekend. Peace

I'm going on vacation to Miami this week
laugh.gif
hence the thread title change
so if something happens while I'm gone just PM me. Thanks
It will only be for a week, so I'll be back by next weekend. Peace

Back
Top Bottom