**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I think I saw an ad on MSG that said single game tix go on sale Sept 16 or 17th.

what are some tips on landing tickets.....with my luck ill be one of the idiots on the internet when the server crashes

what are some tips on landing tickets.....with my luck ill be one of the idiots on the internet when the server crashes

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Some are up on stub hub already
Everything on stub hub is people with season tickets selling. Im waiting to try my luck when the individual tickets go on sale. Home opener, both Heat games, Lakers, Denever, any other games?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Some are up on stub hub already
Everything on stub hub is people with season tickets selling. Im waiting to try my luck when the individual tickets go on sale. Home opener, both Heat games, Lakers, Denever, any other games?

Mike Slane: I saw Danilo Gallinari at the Liberty game today. Many of the #Knicks players will be working out at the team's facility early September. Twitter

[h1]Nuggets Open To Dealing J.R. Smith[/h1]
Aug 23, 2010 2:20 AM EST

Smith_JR_den.jpg
Nuggets guard J.R. Smith is on the trading block, according to an AOL FanHouse report.

Smith, a six-year veteran, is entering the last year of a contract that will pay him $6.03M this season.

lol nah i was on my fb and seen him posted it up... Seen it here too.. Its probably the same person tommy know

lol nah i was on my fb and seen him posted it up... Seen it here too.. Its probably the same person tommy know

[h2]Jerome Jordan to Sign in Serbia[/h2]
migdal2_tiny.jpg
 by Seth on Aug 23, 2010 7:27 PM EDT

Update: Thanks to the perpetually ridiculous Scott Schroeder and also Mark for reminding us that the Knicks retain Jordan's rights in this transaction.

Mark Deeks of Sham Sports just @!!+ the following:

The link provided above (and again here) takes you to this article which seems to indicate that Jerome Jordan, this year's 44th pick and draft day acquisition of your New York Knicks, will sign with KK Hemofarm of the Serbian and Adriatic Leagues.

Check it out:

[h2]Jerome Jordan to Sign in Serbia[/h2]
migdal2_tiny.jpg
 by Seth on Aug 23, 2010 7:27 PM EDT

Update: Thanks to the perpetually ridiculous Scott Schroeder and also Mark for reminding us that the Knicks retain Jordan's rights in this transaction.

Mark Deeks of Sham Sports just @!!+ the following:

The link provided above (and again here) takes you to this article which seems to indicate that Jerome Jordan, this year's 44th pick and draft day acquisition of your New York Knicks, will sign with KK Hemofarm of the Serbian and Adriatic Leagues.

Check it out:

Back
Top Bottom