**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

T-Bron? Le-Mac?
laugh.gif

"Well, what I figured they did, they cut out a picture of your head and pasted it on a different picture! I've done some collage work myself."

And Houston is better than the Knicks?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

T-Bron? Le-Mac?
laugh.gif

"Well, what I figured they did, they cut out a picture of your head and pasted it on a different picture! I've done some collage work myself."

And Houston is better than the Knicks?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fellow Knicks Fans,

The church I used to play for is hosting a Harlem Wizards game on September 18. The game should be fun and enjoyable. Tickets are $10 and $8 in advance for adults and kids, $12 and $10 at the door. The gym is located in Woodhaven, Queens and the address is Jamaica ave and 88th st. Here is a link to the website if you need more info. www.eteamz.com/wizardsatsta

Thanks.

Fellow Knicks Fans,

The church I used to play for is hosting a Harlem Wizards game on September 18. The game should be fun and enjoyable. Tickets are $10 and $8 in advance for adults and kids, $12 and $10 at the door. The gym is located in Woodhaven, Queens and the address is Jamaica ave and 88th st. Here is a link to the website if you need more info. www.eteamz.com/wizardsatsta

Thanks.

[h1]Carmelo Meets With Owner's Son On Extension[/h1]
Aug 24, 2010 8:04 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Nuggets executive Josh Kroenke met with Carmelo Anthony in Baltimore over the weekend and began the process of trying to sell him on a contract extension, according to league sources.

No resolutions were reached, but Kroenke, the owner's son, has undoubtedly emerged as a powerful voice in the franchise.

Anthony has hesitated to sign a three-year, $65 million extension and expressed interest in opting out of his contract next summer to become a free agent.

Despite speculation that Anthony would prefer a trade to the Knicks, two sources close to Anthony claim that his interest in New York has been overstated and that he has expressed more enthusiasm privately about joining the Rockets.

[h1]Carmelo Meets With Owner's Son On Extension[/h1]
Aug 24, 2010 8:04 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Nuggets executive Josh Kroenke met with Carmelo Anthony in Baltimore over the weekend and began the process of trying to sell him on a contract extension, according to league sources.

No resolutions were reached, but Kroenke, the owner's son, has undoubtedly emerged as a powerful voice in the franchise.

Anthony has hesitated to sign a three-year, $65 million extension and expressed interest in opting out of his contract next summer to become a free agent.

Despite speculation that Anthony would prefer a trade to the Knicks, two sources close to Anthony claim that his interest in New York has been overstated and that he has expressed more enthusiasm privately about joining the Rockets.

roll.gif
@ that pic. I almost aint recognize that was Bron, looking mad young with T-Mac's frame.

I was thinking Jordan wasn't going to get any play this season. I'm figuring Moxgov is really producing and showing promise. Might become a starter midseason.

roll.gif
@ that pic. I almost aint recognize that was Bron, looking mad young with T-Mac's frame.

I was thinking Jordan wasn't going to get any play this season. I'm figuring Moxgov is really producing and showing promise. Might become a starter midseason.

can someone explain why the media is saying he's interested in going to Houston? How would the situation there be that much better than Denver?

can someone explain why the media is saying he's interested in going to Houston? How would the situation there be that much better than Denver?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

thank you. Houston is a less talented Denver in the same conference and no Chauncey Billups. Unless he has some craving to live in Texas (which i highly doubt, and i do know he wants to live in NY... la la as well), Houston seems like some made up bull %$*!

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

thank you. Houston is a less talented Denver in the same conference and no Chauncey Billups. Unless he has some craving to live in Texas (which i highly doubt, and i do know he wants to live in NY... la la as well), Houston seems like some made up bull %$*!

Originally Posted by THE GR8

nYcHipHopHippo wrote:

This is probably just a smoke screen. Maybe Melo is saying that just so he can leave Denver. By saying he likes HOU it also puts pressure on the Knicks to make a move sooner to make sure they don't miss out on Melo. If this is just a move by Melo to get the ball rolling before the season starts, it will backfire if he really wants to go to NY. Right now the Knicks do not have the "proven" talent to trade for Melo. They need to showcase the players we aquired and show that they are valuable. If they make move now we will end up giving up more than we should for Melo if he really wants to come here. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom