Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

It's one game guys, and it was a 1 point loss to a possible Super Bowl team. Way to help out with the "fickle New York Sports fan" stereotype. To say there was nothing good to take from the game is rubbish. Outside the penalties, out D looked good as a whole. Expect growing pains from Wilson, Cro... ehhh we'll see. We lost Jenkins which is huge but we've lost him before. I'm for getting Haynesworth. Rex will keep him in check.
That offense... I have faith our running game will get going. It wasn't just our passing game. Sanchez will do better once this run game gets going. The play calling needs to get better too.

I didn't think Jenkins was going to last the season anyway, but damn, 1 game? O'well, just please stay away from Haynesworth the guy doesn't want to play in the 3-4 and the Jets don't need that contract....EFF THAT!

I didn't think Jenkins was going to last the season anyway, but damn, 1 game? O'well, just please stay away from Haynesworth the guy doesn't want to play in the 3-4 and the Jets don't need that contract....EFF THAT!

Woodhead released, Clowney re-signed.

WR David Clowney, whom the Jets released on the final cutdown, was re-signed Tuesday by the team, according to a league source.

It's possible that Clowney took the job because Laveranues Coles turned it down. Earlier in the day, Rex Ryan said he was interested in re-signing Coles. But when he was released in the preseason, Coles hinted that he might retire.

In another move, the Jets released fan favorite Danny Woodhead, a running back/receiver.
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/1723/woodhead-gone-the-clown-is-back

Woodhead released, Clowney re-signed.

WR David Clowney, whom the Jets released on the final cutdown, was re-signed Tuesday by the team, according to a league source.

It's possible that Clowney took the job because Laveranues Coles turned it down. Earlier in the day, Rex Ryan said he was interested in re-signing Coles. But when he was released in the preseason, Coles hinted that he might retire.

In another move, the Jets released fan favorite Danny Woodhead, a running back/receiver.
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/1723/woodhead-gone-the-clown-is-back

Im glad Rex got in a fight with Schottenheimer... about time someone called him out on his BS play calling...

Im glad Rex got in a fight with Schottenheimer... about time someone called him out on his BS play calling...

Is Daunte Culpepper alive? How about Rich Gannon he isn't 50 yet?

What about Pennington or Testaverde their arms have to still be attached to their body?

What about Pennington or Testaverde their arms have to still be attached to their body?

Originally Posted by bkmac

No go on Haynesworth. He's openly spoke about not wanting to play NT in the 3-4.

Rather Shaun Rogers, if were to trade for a replacement.
Don't be fooled by Haynesworth....his issue is more w. the Skins than playing in the 3-4.  Where ever Haynesworth ends up after DC, he'll be motivated for the short-term.

Originally Posted by bkmac

No go on Haynesworth. He's openly spoke about not wanting to play NT in the 3-4.

Rather Shaun Rogers, if were to trade for a replacement.
Don't be fooled by Haynesworth....his issue is more w. the Skins than playing in the 3-4.  Where ever Haynesworth ends up after DC, he'll be motivated for the short-term.

Looks like the fix has been found already.

howard-green-adsfasd.jpg

-Veteran NT Howard Green signs a 2-year deal with the Jets, whom he's spent time with in the past, as Kris Jenkins goes on IR.
-The 31-year-old Green played in 12 games for Jets last year. He'll back up Pouha, help shore up depth problem. Experience in system vital.
http://twitter.com/albertbreer

I know he was on the team last season, but why don't I remember seeing him on the field
laugh.gif

He's familiar with the system and didn't cost us any draft picks. This should work out in our favor. His purpose is more for depth, but I'm sure he will see the field from time to time.

Looks like the fix has been found already.

howard-green-adsfasd.jpg

-Veteran NT Howard Green signs a 2-year deal with the Jets, whom he's spent time with in the past, as Kris Jenkins goes on IR.
-The 31-year-old Green played in 12 games for Jets last year. He'll back up Pouha, help shore up depth problem. Experience in system vital.
http://twitter.com/albertbreer

I know he was on the team last season, but why don't I remember seeing him on the field
laugh.gif

He's familiar with the system and didn't cost us any draft picks. This should work out in our favor. His purpose is more for depth, but I'm sure he will see the field from time to time.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I got a distant cousin that used to be Testaverde's barber when he played for the Jets. Got me an autographed cap from him
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I got a distant cousin that used to be Testaverde's barber when he played for the Jets. Got me an autographed cap from him
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom