Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Who didn't see this coming?, offense looked like crap in the preseason, and the Jets got the Pats* this Sunday....it's not looking good folks. SOJ.

Who didn't see this coming?, offense looked like crap in the preseason, and the Jets got the Pats* this Sunday....it's not looking good folks. SOJ.

I didn't see this coming

laugh.gif

Painful to watch. They didn't trust him enough to make plays regardless. They ran the ball on a few 3rd and 2s or 3s. Cotchery dropped a 1st down and well what Keller did was....

But the fact still is that if we didn't get some of those Def Pass Int. calls we would have kept them to 6 points max. And that running into the kicker call was BS too. The kicker just stood there and waited till he got hit lightly.

But hey, we did play the 2nd best defense in the NFL, even with their injuries. I think the DBs will do better next game, and so will the WR. And please for gods sake use the TE, we have one of the best pass catching tight ends in the league.

Painful to watch. They didn't trust him enough to make plays regardless. They ran the ball on a few 3rd and 2s or 3s. Cotchery dropped a 1st down and well what Keller did was....

But the fact still is that if we didn't get some of those Def Pass Int. calls we would have kept them to 6 points max. And that running into the kicker call was BS too. The kicker just stood there and waited till he got hit lightly.

But hey, we did play the 2nd best defense in the NFL, even with their injuries. I think the DBs will do better next game, and so will the WR. And please for gods sake use the TE, we have one of the best pass catching tight ends in the league.

I'm reading not so good things about Big Jenks over on the Jets forum I post on, mostly speculation though.

I'm reading not so good things about Big Jenks over on the Jets forum I post on, mostly speculation though.

I know its only his 2nd season but comon..Mark hasn't looked any better since he left USC basically.

I know its only his 2nd season but comon..Mark hasn't looked any better since he left USC basically.

All over Twitter within the last few minutes, Jenkins out for the season with a torn ACL 
tired.gif

Yup, Rex just confirmed it in his press conference.

This really sucks, not just for the team, but for Kris on a personal level. Dude is a beast and such a great guy, hate to see this happen to him again. His career might just be over this time around.

All over Twitter within the last few minutes, Jenkins out for the season with a torn ACL 
tired.gif

Yup, Rex just confirmed it in his press conference.

This really sucks, not just for the team, but for Kris on a personal level. Dude is a beast and such a great guy, hate to see this happen to him again. His career might just be over this time around.

Coming from a Dolphins fan, I hate to hear that for Kris Jenkins.

...But for the Jets, Tough break @*!+$%.

Coming from a Dolphins fan, I hate to hear that for Kris Jenkins.

...But for the Jets, Tough break @*!+$%.

Looks like all that #%@^ talking is coming back to haunt them. Feel bad for Jenkins because he's a class act.

Looks like all that #%@^ talking is coming back to haunt them. Feel bad for Jenkins because he's a class act.

Back
Top Bottom