Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Ayyy Ravens!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1-0 !!!!!!!!

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

I was thinking the same thing about Haynesworth 
laugh.gif
F it, I'd do it.

That game was horrible, aside from the defense and seeing the kicker make some FG's, there's ZERO good things to take away from this game.

My biggest gripe, Sanchez did not throw the ball deep ONCE. Even with less than two minutes to try and even get in FG range. That's Schottenheimer's fault but c'mon Mark, you have to grow a pair and take the game into your hands!!

I was thinking the same thing about Haynesworth 
laugh.gif
F it, I'd do it.

That game was horrible, aside from the defense and seeing the kicker make some FG's, there's ZERO good things to take away from this game.

My biggest gripe, Sanchez did not throw the ball deep ONCE. Even with less than two minutes to try and even get in FG range. That's Schottenheimer's fault but c'mon Mark, you have to grow a pair and take the game into your hands!!

sucks to lose jenkins again .

1 game in and this team has me grouchy ready to smack my wife and kids around
smh.gif

They're all giants fans
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sucks to lose jenkins again .

1 game in and this team has me grouchy ready to smack my wife and kids around
smh.gif

They're all giants fans
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sanchez had one downfield throw that was like 30+ yards but braylon wasn't set ... the offense looked horrible ... they gotta let sanchez just play win or lose ...

running game was weak ... if thas how its gonna be ... jets are done

sanchez had one downfield throw that was like 30+ yards but braylon wasn't set ... the offense looked horrible ... they gotta let sanchez just play win or lose ...

running game was weak ... if thas how its gonna be ... jets are done

He was so happy too...

Spoiler [+]

2nlq3o.gif

Could this be any worse of a nightmare for Jets' fans? Wow. 

He was so happy too...

Spoiler [+]

2nlq3o.gif

Could this be any worse of a nightmare for Jets' fans? Wow. 

terrible start to the season for the Jets...the Jenkins injury is terrible...

Sanchez needs to get his $+# together...and Shotty needs to let him throw the ball...take the damn training wheels off the kid

next week will be rough vs the Pats...i don't see the Jets winning that game

Sanchez needs to get his $+# together...and Shotty needs to let him throw the ball...take the damn training wheels off the kid

apparently Rex & Schottenheimer had a fight after the game yesterday
smh.gif

**BREAKING NEWS** 2 Sources indicate Rex & Schottenheimer involved in a altercation in closed area after game last night (Shoving & Yelling)

2 Well placed sources that travel with team indicate Rex Ryan had to be separated (By Coaches) from Schotty after game

The altercation seems to be over the Shonn Greene benching and play calls on final drive.

**BREAKING NEWS** Turmoil on the Jets coaching staff after Rex & Schotty get into a shouting match with Schotty shoving Rex/ This is trouble

don't know how true it is but this aint a good start .......

sanchez needs to grow the playoff beard again or borrow some of braylon's ......

apparently Rex & Schottenheimer had a fight after the game yesterday
smh.gif

**BREAKING NEWS** 2 Sources indicate Rex & Schottenheimer involved in a altercation in closed area after game last night (Shoving & Yelling)

2 Well placed sources that travel with team indicate Rex Ryan had to be separated (By Coaches) from Schotty after game

The altercation seems to be over the Shonn Greene benching and play calls on final drive.

**BREAKING NEWS** Turmoil on the Jets coaching staff after Rex & Schotty get into a shouting match with Schotty shoving Rex/ This is trouble

don't know how true it is but this aint a good start .......

sanchez needs to grow the playoff beard again or borrow some of braylon's ......

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

No go on Haynesworth. He's openly spoke about not wanting to play NT in the 3-4.

Rather Shaun Rogers, if were to trade for a replacement.

No go on Haynesworth. He's openly spoke about not wanting to play NT in the 3-4.

Rather Shaun Rogers, if were to trade for a replacement.

It's one game guys, and it was a 1 point loss to a possible Super Bowl team. Way to help out with the "fickle New York Sports fan" stereotype. To say there was nothing good to take from the game is rubbish. Outside the penalties, out D looked good as a whole. Expect growing pains from Wilson, Cro... ehhh we'll see. We lost Jenkins which is huge but we've lost him before. I'm for getting Haynesworth. Rex will keep him in check.
That offense... I have faith our running game will get going. It wasn't just our passing game. Sanchez will do better once this run game gets going. The play calling needs to get better too.

Back
Top Bottom