Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

I'm not really blaming Sanchez I gonna day its Schotty and his bull crappy play calling Who plays conservative when they are losing. He needs to let Sanchez throw the deep ball more

I'm not really blaming Sanchez I gonna day its Schotty and his bull crappy play calling Who plays conservative when they are losing. He needs to let Sanchez throw the deep ball more

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Schotty can't be the guy on the field...He could have taken the option to throw downfield but he decided to take the checkdown every time.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Schotty can't be the guy on the field...He could have taken the option to throw downfield but he decided to take the checkdown every time.

not excited at all for this game. it's amazing how pessimistic i feel right now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Moss is goin off on Revis tomorrow. Just thought i'd let y'all know
pimp.gif

That's great news that's what people kept saying last year for both games but it never happened. Moss haven't went off since Revis rookie year

Originally Posted by thejrob

Moss is goin off on Revis tomorrow. Just thought i'd let y'all know
pimp.gif

That's great news that's what people kept saying last year for both games but it never happened. Moss haven't went off since Revis rookie year

sanchez looked really good today, still alittle uncertain at times but overall a major improvement from last week ........

sanchez looked really good today, still alittle uncertain at times but overall a major improvement from last week ........

Got the W and it's because of the passing game and the Defense.

On another note, lets hope Revis is alright and that we continue with the consistency in the passing game.

Got the W and it's because of the passing game and the Defense.

On another note, lets hope Revis is alright and that we continue with the consistency in the passing game.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

On another note, lets hope Revis is alright
MRI scheduled for today I believe. He himself yesterday said it's not a pull (just tightened up a little bit more).

Yes, it's just one game and we all know it's not really fair to judge off of one game, but this defense [seemingly] proved that they can play, and play well, without Revis. Now, I'm sure the entire fanbase wants Revis back ASAP (healthy, not rushed), but we have to all still feel somewhat comfortable if he misses some time based off the way the D played the second half against NE.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

On another note, lets hope Revis is alright
MRI scheduled for today I believe. He himself yesterday said it's not a pull (just tightened up a little bit more).

Yes, it's just one game and we all know it's not really fair to judge off of one game, but this defense [seemingly] proved that they can play, and play well, without Revis. Now, I'm sure the entire fanbase wants Revis back ASAP (healthy, not rushed), but we have to all still feel somewhat comfortable if he misses some time based off the way the D played the second half against NE.

Back
Top Bottom