:: Official 2010 NBA Free Agency Thread ::

Frye is trash, he better sign that deal ASAP.

roll.gif
dude is softer than wet toilet paper and he does nothing but shoot three's. No post game, not much mid range, no defense no rebounding.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hawks throwing money away if they really offered jj the max. he's nice, but not max. jamal crawford can do just about everything jj does.

Bucks signed Drew Gooden and are close to resinging Salmons if its not already done.
This is from NBA.com and the bottom is Gery Woefel's twitter the bucks journalist

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bucks close in on deal to keep shooter Salmons in fold[/h1]

Posted Jun 21 2010 1:10PM - Updated Jul 1 2010 2:15PM

TNT analyst David Aldridge will be writing during the NBA's free agency period to offer up quick takes on the latest free agency news and breaking news updates as they happen. You can e-mail David here and follow him on twitter. For his complete story archive, click here.

• For more of NBA.com's Decision 2010 coverage, click here.

The Milwaukee Bucks have had one of the best offseasons of any team in the league, and they are close to pulling off another surprising move. The Bucks are on the verge of re-signing guard John Salmons, one of the top shooting guards available in free agency -- and thought to be on the move after opting out of his deal last month -- to a five-year, $39 million contract. The deal also includes $5 million in potential bonuses, according to a source, and two league sources say the Bucks have a buyout option for the fifth season.

The deal with Salmons is "real close," a league source said Thursday, but not completely finished.

Bucks will keep John Salmons. 5 year deal. Details forthcoming. 28 minutes ago via txt
http://twitter.com/devices
http://twitter.com/devices

jj is decent, a 20 5 and 5 guy but he needs to dominate the ball so much more with his size. his athleticism is below mediocre but he has decent ball handling skills and a nice stroke.

only thing i hate about him is his softness. how u 6'8 shooting floaters in the lane? with that size and height u should be taking it strong to the rack.

still isnt worth a max contract tho, hawks def. overpaid
laugh.gif

http://bleacherreport.com...-bosh-heading-to-chicago
[h1]Report: Raptors-Bulls To Do Sign-Trade, Bosh Heading To Chicago[/h1]
by
Martin Smith
ContributorWritten on June 30, 2010

85505674_crop_340x234.jpg
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images

It is official folks. The drama of the NBA Free Agency can begin.

Moments ago on tsn.ca, the first domino affect fell.

According to multiple sources close to the Toronto Raptors front office,  All Star Chris Bosh will head to the Chicago Bulls in a sign and trade deal.

The Raptors are still in the works of getting a deal done, but it is believed the sign and trade will get done by Thursday.

There is speculation that Chicago would send Luol Deng and a future first round pick to the club.

It sure does make sense. The Bulls get Bosh, and then the recruiting can begin for either Lebron or Wade to come to Chicago.

Stephen A. Smith also believes it isn't out of the question that this trade is indeed possible.

roll.gif
@ the thought of taking luol deng for bosh

that is so ridiculous that it should not be even posted here

Gm's seem to be over paying more so than last year

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Rudy Gay and Grizz agree to 5yr/80mil deal. FML
Kahn saved from his own stupidity
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

How do you get a max contract without ever making the All-Star game? Especially when bums like Mo Williams have made it.

I already said in the other thread that this was stupid for the Grizz. They could have waited until Minn offered him a contract, matched it, and saved millions and millions of dollars. Instead they offered him all this money outright....

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Rudy Gay and Grizz agree to 5yr/80mil deal. FML
Kahn saved from his own stupidity
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

How do you get a max contract without ever making the All-Star game? Especially when bums like Mo Williams have made it.

I already said in the other thread that this was stupid for the Grizz. They could have waited until Minn offered him a contract, matched it, and saved millions and millions of dollars. Instead they offered him all this money outright....
Rudy Gay is NOT worth $16 mil a year AT ALL
smh.gif
  The players are definitely winning this year with these deals they are getting

Hes staryimg at $13.3 mil with 10.5 percent increase.

My thing is he asked for 65mil last yr and we didnt want to give it to him. @*%@*!# owner.

Hes staryimg at $13.3 mil with 10.5 percent increase.

My thing is he asked for 65mil last yr and we didnt want to give it to him. @%%$*!! owner.

I really want to like the Grizz, but I was hoping they would let Rudy Gay be someone else's mistake.

Joe Johnson about to rob Atlanta Organization red handed with no gloves. What a joke, 6 years/120 mill. HA!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom