OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

sweep.jpg

roll.gif
i'm not apologizing, just going on what all Dodger related tweets on my timeline said

I havent had a minute to check it out, just getting home from Inception + Dinner

roll.gif
i'm not apologizing, just going on what all Dodger related tweets on my timeline said

I havent had a minute to check it out, just getting home from Inception + Dinner

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

anyone going to the stadium the next 3 days?

Was planning for Tuesday, but tix prices are ridiculous for loge level, because of Loney's BB. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Sasha freakin' Vujacic throwing out the first pitch tonight.

I thought George accepted a MiLB assignment?

WHY is he in the pen?

We're throwing the white towel in tonights game, this !$%$ better not happen tomorrow or i'll dip as soon as it gets out of hand

Jmac could've been a lot worse. At least he kept us in the game.

anybody wanna take a $20 bet that Ned does something really stupid before the trade deadline?

laugh.gif
i'll take that bet PMAC, just because i'm stupid and HOPEFUL he doesn't continue to do work for the Giants resulting in screwing us over in what has become his annual tradition
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
i'll take that bet PMAC, just because i'm stupid and HOPEFUL he doesn't continue to do work for the Giants resulting in screwing us over in what has become his annual tradition
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 you guys are gonna be arguing back and forth on why it was/wasnt a stupid trade. you guys will get nowhere
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom