Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I should have got Lin but I would have have ran out of transactions for the week.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by What up

When Curry picked Ridnour's pocket, he fouled him on the next possession thinking he could do it again. Even though has tremendous hand-eye coordination and is capable of just about any kind of steal there is, he should focus on being a Jeremy Lin type defender and staying infront of his man. Especially Ty Lawson.
this.
laugh.gif
What up needs to bold the sarcasm.

There was a reason Lin was in for defensive reasons on the last play of the Memphis game and Curry wasn't.

the chosen?

you had a strong 6-2 win this week even without your two star guards.

FFFFUUUU-----
frown.gif

If you were to put odds on the Warriors making the playoffs, what would they be? Portland is scuffling and I think Phoenix will be pretty average all season. I don't know if I'm crazy, but I can also see Houston getting in the mix.

My odds: +400

Hopefully tomorrow's game is decent. Not getting my hopes up since we're facing the Spurs who are rolling right now

I need some ideas for a trivia team name for tomorrow night.

I've seen/done all the popular ones like, 'I don't do cocaine I just like the way it smells' and 'My couch pulls out but I don't'

Any of you bros have suggestions of names that AREN'T overused?

P.S. Rattlesnakes and condoms, two things I don't *!+* with.

found these pretty funny

"Other than that, did you have a fun time at the parade Mrs. Kennedy?"

"I'm Doing My Kegels Right Now"

laugh.gif
couple more

""I May Have Lost My Virginity But I Still Have The Box It Came In"
"Abortion Survivors"
laugh.gif

I think my team name will be "Dland takes fantasy sports too seriously."
laugh.gif

And everyone at the bar will be like, "what the hell is a dland?"

From having a team name like "The champ is here" to posting pictures of players who did well a particular week.  No joke, when the Warriors were having their 50% off food sale, I was in line behind this geekly white dude who was with a buddy of his.  He busted out his Iphone and began to go down his entire lineup and say how lucky he was to draft Foster (you got him) and McFadden.  He went on to say how much money he stands to win from each league (hmm) and that he's currently first in all of them (does not apply to you).  I was there thinking to myself, this is Dland in the flesh, minus being a geek. At least I don't picture you as a geek.  But there's nothing wrong with being a geek, okay Andrew?

Just a light-hearted observation.
laugh.gif

P.S. Suck it, Acid.

Carolina+Panthers+v+Arizona+Cardinals+xDVMhY14izjl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom