Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Dorrell Wright is KILLIN right now. Maaaaaan.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DWright on fire
pimp.gif
, Gadzuric playing well
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. From that third quarter you can tell Lee helps out a lot with our ball movement.

Am I seeing things or Ellis played the entire 48 minutes? Good to see Lee back. And D. Wright went OFF! Wish he could do that consistantly.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Am I seeing things or Ellis played the entire 48 minutes? Good to see Lee back. And D. Wright went OFF! Wish he could do that consistantly.

Yeah its probably because Curry was in foul trouble and Smart knew he had to keep one of them in the game at all times or the team will not score a single bucket. Curry needs to learn to play better defense without fouling.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nah, he played the entire game. When we were up 15 in 3rd quarter with about 1:30 left, I wanted Ellis to get a rest, but that's when Curry picked up his 4th foul. But I guess with Curry sitting because of foul trouble, Smart didn't want to take Ellis out.
ohwell.gif

When Curry picked Ridnour's pocket, he fouled him on the next possession thinking he could do it again. Even though has tremendous hand-eye coordination and is capable of just about any kind of steal there is, he should focus on being a Jeremy Lin type defender and staying infront of his man. Especially Ty Lawson.

Originally Posted by What up

When Curry picked Ridnour's pocket, he fouled him on the next possession thinking he could do it again. Even though has tremendous hand-eye coordination and is capable of just about any kind of steal there is, he should focus on being a Jeremy Lin type defender and staying infront of his man. Especially Ty Lawson.
this.

Back
Top Bottom