Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Rudy Gay 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
!

The collective basketball IQ of this squad is frighteningly low.  

(I'm including Keith Smart in that statement - I really don't know about this guy, has Mike Singletary written all over him)

laugh.gif
 Lin ... Maybe he's just good for staying infront of Ty Lawson.  When do we play Denver next?

Tony Allen got that call. Dorrell Wright didn't. I guess it's because Tony Allen is a champion or something ...

Just got home from the holidays. After a long flight I get to see this loss. Not a fan of Wright.

Damn, turrriible game to watch. D Wright been playinj like doo doo. Radman makin stupid mistakes. And Lin is god awful. Doesn't do any one thing well at all; gotta cut him and pick up a backup pg from the D-league.

On the plus side, Biedriins looked great, and I actually wouldn't mind seeing Adrien as our backup PF all season. Looks like he's developing nicely

Frustrating game to watch.  Stupid mistakes after stupid mistakes.

Curry again with his "great" defense fouling Conley sending him to the line when we had it down to a one possession game.
eyes.gif

Dorrel Wright thinking he's a %#$#*@$ superstar and will get a crucial call with that pump fake 3.  Rad just being Rad.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom