Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wright got a good look at the end... His shot wasn't falling all game though.

The hell are you talking about?  That wasnt a good look.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll watch the rebroadcast on ESPN2 before I make a comment. So much for winning these winnable games. smh

Originally Posted by MzD650

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wright got a good look at the end... His shot wasn't falling all game though.

The hell are you talking about?  That wasnt a good look.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well, he was open so that was a good look. The second to last shot where he pump faked and shot the ball off balance was a terrible shot.

Disappointing loss, but at least Warriors get Minnesota tomorrow. I agree, Adrien should get minutes over Vlad. He may not be as "talented", but Vlad might be the dumbest player on the team.

I've gotta say that group that was on the floor when curry and monta were sitting did absolutely nothing and were out on the floor for too long. But Beidrins was beasting this game, hopefully he keeps it up.

Yeah Biedrins was a monster last night, hope he keeps it up tonight. Good to see the backcourt duo shooting good again. I feel asleep the last one and a half quarters since I knew they lost. Lol

My hate for Lin is slowly accumulating. He's has horrible defense and can't finish around the rim. How do you get rejected on a fastbreak layup
mad.gif

Not that upset over the loss last night. The team gave a good effort. And I liked how Smart finally rested his guys well so they could make a push in the end. They had a great look in the end, but didn't get it. The only thing I didn't like was why Ellis and Curry were on the bench for so long. They weren't in foul trouble (maybe a little for Curry, but just tell him to lay off a bit and don't reach) and they sat for nearly half the quarter. The team didn't even make a single bucket after Biedrins was subbed in (and was cold for a little while before that too).

Wright had an "ok" look. He should have waited two more seconds and he would have had curry wide open to his left coming off a screen wide open. Wright needs to understand hes a third option... at best. He knocks down open threes but I don't see much else from him, defensively or offensively. maybe its just me.

We just got to let it go. It's easy to say he he should've done this and he should've done that. Game is moving so fast.

Back
Top Bottom