Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

first place
pimp.gif

Udoh completely healed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully he's back in the next 2 weeks. They said he just needs to get his conditioning better.

I've only been able to watch one Warrior's game this season, but can someone tell me why Reggie Williams hasnt been getting the same amount of burn he was last year?

He's a proven scorer, and that can help give Monta a few breathers, so why wont Coach put him in?

Save the Lin responses acid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I've only been able to watch one Warrior's game this season, but can someone tell me why Reggie Williams hasnt been getting the same amount of burn he was last year?

He's a proven scorer, and that can help give Monta a few breathers, so why wont Coach put him in?

Save the Lin responses acid
laugh.gif
He just hasn't played that good this year. 

Only able to watch the highlights in sportcenter. Didnt stand a chance versus the Spurs even with Lee. Spurs are a hot team right now.

Excited to head to the game tomorrow night. First time in about 3 years. Hopefully they win tomorrow night. Last time I went to a live sporting event, the Giants won the NL West. Look where that got them. Haha.

Tomorrow's a game we need to win, with our schedule up ahead we gotta win the winnable ones.

Following the Miami-Cleveland game is
pimp.gif
, gonna be two great games.

It's gonna be tough to get a win against the Suns. We're gonna see a lot of 3 being tossed up. D. Wright better have that game like he did where he made those 3s or we're not gonna stand a chance.

I disagree with that assessment. This game does NOT ride on Wright's 3-point shooting success.

Back
Top Bottom