Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Does anybody know where i can get the blue version of this shooting shirt they wear at the home games?

p8611629reg.jpg

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Please fIre our trainer and medical team stat
Yeah it really is unacceptable to see this happen to Lee.  Waking up the next morning with his elbow swollen to the size of a grapefruit? Wow. 
It's more than that.  I'm willing to bet he had a septic reaction.  He probably had diaphoresis, chills, fever, the works.  No way would he be needing continous intravenous fluids otherwise.  Those kind of infections are not joke especially with the overuse of antibiotics in general society creating superbacteria. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Please fIre our trainer and medical team stat
Yeah it really is unacceptable to see this happen to Lee.  Waking up the next morning with his elbow swollen to the size of a grapefruit? Wow. 
It's more than that.  I'm willing to bet he had a septic reaction.  He probably had diaphoresis, chills, fever, the works.  No way would he be needing continous intravenous fluids otherwise.  Those kind of infections are not joke especially with the overuse of antibiotics in general society creating superbacteria. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
It really is unfortunate to see this happen and you basically supported the fact his injury was more than a typical infection.  I really hope that Lacob looks into this situation, along with Amundson's injury since he isn't healed yet.  After re-reading the Lee article, I didn't know he's been staying at the hospital all week? Not good at all. 
sick.gif
 I really hope someone steps up in the front court while Lee is out...And I'm not talking about Dan "1 pt and 11 reb" Gadzuric.

sick.gif
sick.gif
Impressive post.  You should stop by more often, maybe next time we'll talk about MRSA ...

Lacob needs to continue the networking he's doing...Stanford Medical and making a plane wait at Midway? I can get behind this.

After his second surgery to clean out his infected elbow, Warriors forward David Lee has finally "turned the corner" and is headed to full recovery.

That is according to Warriors general manager Larry Riley and the doctor who performed the second surgery. Lee is resting at Stanford Hospital after a follow-up surgery to cleanse the infected area. He is likely to be out at least another 10 days.

Dr. Bill Maloney, head of orthopedic surgery at Stanford Hospital, said the infection was in Lee's skin and in the tissue directly below the skin. He performed the second surgical cleansing and said it did not spread to the muscle or bone.

Advertisement

He said Lee's elbow "is in good shape." The swelling is going down and the skin is returning to its normal color. He said the injury is not career threatening but the proper treatment is imperative.
According to sources, the initial expectation after Lee sustained the injury on Nov. 12 was that Lee would be out about two weeks. That timetable could still be accurate though it is possible Lee could be out a bit longer.

Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki had a similar injury. On Dec. 18, 2009, after a collision in the paint, Nowtizki had had a tooth from then-Houston forward Carl Landry lodged into his right elbow. But Nowitzki, who had his elbow treated immediately and did not return to action, avoided infection and missed only one game.

yes yes lee is def needed... gotta wait for those antibiotics to finish tho. Anyone attending fridays game? gonna be in the filipino section lower level.

If any of you guys want to join a 30 man PS3 NBA 2K11 Fantasy league, go find this league to join.

PSN: Androo
Name: The League 69
Mode: All-Star
Season: 30 games
Min: 9
Sim Min: 12
Draft: Fantasy
Trade Deadline: Yes
Playoff Format: 3, 3, 5
Flex: 3 days

More details on the draft once we get enough people.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

yes yes lee is def needed... gotta wait for those antibiotics to finish tho. Anyone attending fridays game? gonna be in the filipino section lower level.

You bring Lumpia for all or your bulldog dies

Originally Posted by What up

sick.gif
sick.gif
Impressive post.  You should stop by more often, maybe next time we'll talk about MRSA ...

Was that sarcasm?  Hard to tell on the internet.  Anyway, I'm always lurking in this thread because I try to keep tabs on Jeremy Lin.  (asian Bulls fan)

GS is my second most watched team after Chicago.  I've become a fan of Stephen Curry.  I'm amazed by his ability to score so easily when he's not that quick or athletic.   If DRose had that kinda savvy it would  be lights out for the nba.  But Curry needs to work on his d
sick.gif

Anyway, carry on GS fans. 

Back
Top Bottom