Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Tough win, almost blew it.

on a side note, i lost by 1.16 pts in Fantasy Football league 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I've lost a couple close ones, I guess it's my time to get on the right side of those.

Ugly win, but a win's a win, we're a young team so hopefully we learn that once we get a big lead you can still lose if you let up.

I'm so pissed they didn't put the blue warm-up in the beginning of the season.  I haven't opened my white one from the plastic, but i think I threw away the receipt
mad.gif

This team better learn how to close out games cause they are having trouble finishing off average teams at best.

Just got home. I had a blast! Everything happens so fast when you are there. It's craziness for sure. Lin didn't get the loudest cheers, the new owners did.
smile.gif
It was fun, they gave away pizzas and shirts. I thought it was gonna be a good shooting game for Monta too when he scored 24 pts by halftime. He didn't show up after that and foul trouble limited him. The Ws did a great job on the boards. Gadzuric needs to throw it down though.

The blue jacket is nice but white is better when you rockin' it for home game. I picked up a new cap. Go Warriors!

Warriors' Lee Hospitalized After Follow-Up Procedure

Recommend 
comment.png
 Comment(0) 
email.png
 Email 
print.png
 Print   Facebook    RSS 

316019.jpg

After suffering the laceration against the Knicks, David Lee's elbow was wrapped up and he finished the game; he is now dealing with an infection.

MORE WARRIORS NEWS[table][tr][td]Warriors' Lee Hospitalized After Follow-Up Procedure[/td][/tr][tr][td]  Warriors Blow Big Lead But Beat Pistons 101-97[/td][/tr][tr][td]  New Ownership Expects Warriors to Join NBA Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]  Warriors Lose to Bucks, Close Road Trip 2-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Warriors' Lee Out at Least Two Games[/td][/tr][/table]
Nov. 16, 2010

WARRIORS PAGE WARRIORS VIDEO

OAKLAND – Golden State Warriors forward David Lee underwent a follow-up procedure last night at Stanford Hospital to cleanse the infected area around the puncture wound on his left elbow, the team announced today.  

Lee was admitted to Stanford Hospital on Sunday night for treatment and monitoring.  He will remain hospitalized and receive continuous treatment (including IVs and antibiotics) and continuous monitoring, by Dr. Bill Maloney, Dr. Tim McAdams and Dr. Frank Chen, until the infection is resolved.  
Lee originally suffered a deep laceration on his left elbow during the Warriors’ game in New York on Wednesday, November 10.  He underwent a similar procedure to cleanse the subsequent infection caused by the injury on Saturday, November 13.

Read more: Warriors' Lee Hospitalized After Follow-Up Procedure 
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story 

They don't sell that jacket at the online team store right?

I was close to pulling the trigger on getting a beanie, hoodie and a tee, but the S+H is crazy...probably just gonna cop stuff during a game.

Blue beanie was item of the night last night for $10. I probably pick up a black shirt on my next visit.

Yeah....I ended up getting the beanie and a shirt...couldn't help it
30t6p3b.gif
. Eventually I wanna get some more gear but probably for when I go to an actual game.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Please fIre our trainer and medical team stat
Yeah it really is unacceptable to see this happen to Lee.  Waking up the next morning with his elbow swollen to the size of a grapefruit? Wow. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Please fIre our trainer and medical team stat
Yeah it really is unacceptable to see this happen to Lee.  Waking up the next morning with his elbow swollen to the size of a grapefruit? Wow. 
ay7bix.gif
our medical staff!

just picked up some cheap tix for the nuggets game. looks like i'll be able to catch about 3 games this year. 
pimp.gif

[h3]Amundson's return uncertain[/h3]
9:25AM ET

[h5]Louis Amundson | Warriors[/h5]

Louis Amundson has been out for almost a month since he dislocated his right index finger and fractured it. Amundson says it has been difficult to have a positive attitude.

"It's tough, man. It's just been tough," Amundson told FanHouse. "This is the longest I've been hurt. I want to get out there, because I haven't really played much with the guys. It's hard to stay positive."

He was set to have his finger examined on Tuesday and that might help to determine when he can return to game action.

"They'll see how the bones look, and it just kind of depends on how I feel," he said. "They can tell if the bones are fused and what not, so if it's all stable in there then I can start playing again but I'm going to have to have it taped for a while."

Back
Top Bottom