Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I'm getting frustrated just watching this game
30t6p3b.gif

What is with us not being able to hold big leads.

Blew a double digit lead against Detroit

Almost blew a 20 point leads against Toronto and New York

And now tonight giving up a 32 point lead?!

Lins shot looked like it would have been an airball even if it was online, and it would have been an airball even if the distance was correct.
laugh.gif
What a horrendous shot.

damn finally our turn going to the line after 21 free throws for the Pistons.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Biedrins saved our (*&$ with those huge rebounds.

barnett jinxed the %%$+ outta that 2nd ft

--"when someone makes that 1st ft in such a clutch moment, 95% of the time they make the 2nd one" (something like that)

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

barnett jinxed the %%$+ outta that 2nd ft

--"when someone makes that 1st ft in such a clutch moment, 95% of the time they make the 2nd one" (something like that)
Nah, Monta never closes games. He misses so many clutch free throws that can end games.

Just got home from the game. Man it was a close one near the end, I can't believe we almost blew a 32 pt lead
indifferent.gif
. Also I really thought Ellis would have scored 50 pts. I said that to my brother that he was gonna have a career high, but I guess not. Why wasn't he in the game till near the end of the first quarter? Anyways it was a packed house tonight and as always Lin got the most cheer especially when he got that lay-up the entire place exploded.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Plus it was 50% off tonight so everyone was gettin crazy amounts of food and drinks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tough win, almost blew it.

on a side note, i lost by 1.16 pts in Fantasy Football league 
indifferent.gif

I thought I didn't have to watch the game due to the large lead the W's had going into the 4th. I had to watch the final 3 minutes. SMH.

Good win and Beans hit a free throw. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom