Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Wilson Chandler's %#@$@+# tooth
30t6p3b.gif

Vlad did better than Dorrell tonight so gotta cut him some slack until the next game. Def. agree Adrien should get more minutes until Lee returns. They got killed on the boards tonight.

Originally Posted by dland24

Nice *$$%$%* week Offbad. Dont even start a QB and beat a fantasy powerhouse.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i saw the score and i was like uhh probably better to play it safe and benched 2 plays.

*edit
eek.gif

brady got off too

I know they make a big deal about Lacob being a minority owner in Boston, but come on. Boston was one of the worst teams in the league a couple years ago. I just hope they actually do some positive here. I'm not expecting a championship, but at least make the organization respectable. You already +#%+%+ everybody by buying the team in the first place
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Fresh start gives Ellis an All-Star outlook[/h1]
spears.png

By Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports 7 hours, 25 minutes ago

It was a year ago this week that Monta Ellis(notes) watched his close friend, Stephen Jackson(notes), force the Golden State Warriors to trade him. Jackson thought the Warriors were too young, too inexperienced to win, and he wanted out. Ellis wasn’t quite as vocal with his frustration, but it was clear he wasn’t happy, either. His relationship with coach Don Nelson was distant, at best. On the day he showed up for training camp, Ellis said he doubted he could play alongside the Warriors’ hotshot rookie guard, Stephen Curry(notes), because both were small.

Jackson’s departure made Ellis wonder if he would – and should – be the next player to leave the franchise. As the Warriors began to succumb to injury after injury, Ellis’ discontent grew.

More From Marc J. Spears

b

1289841326.jpg

Monta Ellis says new Warriors coach Keith Smart is calling more plays for him.
(NBAE/Getty Images)

“He felt like a loner,

Back
Top Bottom