Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Yeah, I don't think he has, maybe like one three when the shot clock was expiring...he's too hesitant to shoot right now.

I didn't know Lee didn't play because of the laceration suffered against the Knicks. Kinda weak when Monta's strained back didn't stop him from playing. I wonder if the outcome would've been different had he played.

laugh.gif

Turnovers have been our downfall all year, especially unforced.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm confident they will rest and come out strong next game.  No David Lee was huge too.

And yes, that block by Lin was clean.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

vlad with 20+ mins., adrien with only 6...? c'mon now.
in smart's defense, adrien didnt know what to do with the ball offensively...but neither did vlad

Back end of a back to back, Monta and Steph hurt and tired. No D-Lee. Couldn't have stopped Derrick Rose anyways. David Lee would've just made the game more heartbreaking.

Word is Lee is out 2 weeks after an infection in the elbow. Training staff should had taken care of it after the Knicks game instead of letting Lee waking up the next morning complaining of pain
30t6p3b.gif

Such a bittersweet day
eyes.gif
... That NY game could have been the boost Lee needed. Don't really see the Warriors pulling through this unless they come out with a ton of energy, Smart correctly manages the games, and someone from the bench steps up.

Maybe Lee didn't take care of the wound and allowed the infection to get worse? If the gash was all the way to the bone he should have gotten more than just a "tape job" before going in. But Maybe Lee insisted and they got him back in the game quickly. No one on this board knows the facts so chill out. Wilson Chandler needs to Scope because dude has some nasty germs in his mouth.

What Up - even without the facts surrounding this one instance, our medical/training staff hasn't exactly won me over.

They just said on KNBR that Lee had a piece of Chandler's tooth in his elbow, that wasnt noticed at first.

Thats ridiculous. It was obvious Chandler had TWO teeth missing right after the play...idiots
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Thats ridiculous. It was obvious Chandler had TWO teeth missing right after the play...idiots
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
iono it looked like only one, but they were looking for the missing tooth and couldnt find it. i guess the docs found it now.

Didn't Chandler have a chicklet in his mouth and he spit it out or was it his tooth?

Got my tickets for Monday's game! Sucks Lee won't be playing.

Back
Top Bottom