Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by acidicality

[h6] [/h6]
[h6]Official update: Warriors forward David Lee will not play in tonight's game due to an elbow laceration he suffered in last night's win in NY. He received treatment this morning in Chicago and is day-to-day.
[/h6]

Probably means Vlad will be starting.... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Hopefully Brandan Wright can play like he did in 09. I still have faith in him.

Sometimes he's alright, but he's a bit too soft inside. The Chris Bosh comparisons when he was drafted, in that sense, aren't off
ohwell.gif

Lin's block wasn't goaltending at all...

Smart should just rest the starters in the 4th, no reason to have them playing, better to get players like Adrien and that scrub Lin some playing time.

I'll gladly be at work after looking at the score. Lin getting scrub time I suppose? Nobody complaining about Radman in the game ?
laugh.gif

Warriors were just getting outrun from the beginning. I think the injuries and fatigue were/are getting to them. They were also really sloppy with the ball. Not really mad though because it's a back to back and most of the starters played a ton of minutes last night.

Yeah, this was somewhat expected, and with Lee out this game was pretty much an L. Should have won at Detroit...

Lin is pretty good defensively, but he needs to develop a better jumper.

Has he even shot the basketball yet? I've seen a bunch of runners and lay-ups, but I have yet to see an actually jumper.

Back
Top Bottom