Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

My friend said a Knicks fan grabbed her sign and told her to shut up or else he'd rip the sign and Marcus Thompson tweeted about her.
There was one girl chanting "Lets go Warriors!" pretty loudly.

Glad the Warriors didn't lose their cool.

After 8 games knick fans going crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Hope Udoh comes in and takes up allll Vlad's minutes upon his return.

Real Talk. Everything seems to go to hell when Vlad Rad gets put in the game. I can't wait for Udoh and Amundson to get healthy.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

My friend said a Knicks fan grabbed her sign and told her to shut up or else he'd rip the sign and Marcus Thompson tweeted about her.

Yeah i heard that
laugh.gif
  That was great.

And man, once Admunson comes back, it's gonna be fun.  Vlad is just not what's up and hopefully Udoh can be a gem of a pick.  Keith Smart messed up a little by not putting Biedrins in a bit earlier but i understood why he took him out.  They were gonna employ that Hack A B on him.

Great win today. A few bad calls let the Knicks catch up (reggie williams charge that turned into potentially a 6 point swing if reg would have nailed the FT), or this would have been a blow out.

Tomorrow is very winnable. 6-2 right now is NICE.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Yeah i heard that
laugh.gif
  That was great.

And man, once Admunson comes back, it's gonna be fun.  Vlad is just not what's up and hopefully Udoh can be a gem of a pick.  Keith Smart messed up a little by not putting Biedrins in a bit earlier but i understood why he took him out.  They were gonna employ that Hack A B on him.
LOL that was her. 
I actually believe Amundson will improve our bench play when he returns. I also was looking at the schedule, the W's can be 10-2 by next Friday if they take care of business.  Then they play the Lakers on Sunday. Haha.

Damn I missed one hell of a game. By the looks of the final score, same good ol' Warriors basketball. Great win at MSG. Teams around the league must be taking notice.

pimp.gif
missed the 4th qtr, but looks like we pulled it out at the end. We're looking great, Riley is looking like a genius so far.
pimp.gif

gswscribe A member of NY media said to me: "Randolph is terrible. He's athletic but can't play." RT @usdagradeameat where are the randolph fans now?
31 minutes ago in reply to usdagradeameat

I would have said we won't have a chance at Chicago, but with the way Andris and Lee are playing, and Chicago not having Boozer, I think we have a good chance.

I don't get the Radmanovic substitution late in the game. Why is he putting this scrub in with like 4 minutes left in the game? If he gets a couple minutes in like the 3rd quarter then whatever, but crunch time? Doesn't make sense.

Great win by the Warriors!

My friend said a Knicks fan grabbed her sign and told her to shut up or else he'd rip the sign and Marcus Thompson tweeted about her. Haha, seeing the Warriors at 6-2 is great to see. I hope that the team has a good December and January, is they do, I believe they could possibly fight for a playoff spot.
She RT'd me reeeeeal quick 
laugh.gif

She's cute though 
nerd.gif
 and going to NYU...bonus points. (no stalker)

Happy to see yall doing so well, until the Mavs play you guys..
laugh.gif

I really really like Jim Barnett, I was watching the pre-game today and I saw Jim and I realized how much respect I have for that man.

It's going to be a sad day when he stops commentating, the guy is 64.

Hopefully it won't be for another 10-20 years.

[h2]Monta Ellis’ Back; David Lee’s Souvernir Tooth; Bloody Curry & Randolph’s Revenge[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Wednesday, November 10th, 2010 at 10:22 pm in Uncategorized.

Warriors guard Monta Ellis dribbled the ball through his legs a few times, right in front of the New York Knicks bench, giving his teammates time to clear out the right side of the court.

Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari was in front of him, but before he could squat into something remotely similar to a defensive position, Ellis had blown right by him. As he took off towards the rim, Knicks big man Amar’e Stoudemire hustled over to try to get a block. But Ellis kind of twisted right around Stoudemire, and gently dropped in a reverse finger roll over the front rim.

What back injury?
ELLIS: “I don’t think about it. I think about it after the game. When I’m out there, I just play basketball.

Back
Top Bottom