Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

How was that a foul on Reggie but it wasn't an over the back? 
indifferent.gif

Glad I just tuned in for the 4th, this game sounds like heartache. But
pimp.gif
for this lead

EDIT:Wait wow what was that
indifferent.gif

EDIT2: Son of a $#%!*!!!!

What a game. To me, this is the most impressive game of the season thus far. A Warriors team in the past would have collapsed and lost this game. It's nice to see a team that could actually come together and take this game
smokin.gif

Refs trying to get NYK back into the game with some BS calls.
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

its like we want to lose this game.
That foul call on Dorrell Wright before inbounding was just BS.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Refs trying to get NYK back into the game with some BS calls.
Yeah, that hold call was complete BS. Then the Knicks announcers kept trying to justify it. Then on the inbounds Curry was being grabbed by his jersey trying to get open
indifferent.gif

Biedrins was +14 in 26 mins and Vlad was -9 in 6 mins
sick.gif
. C'mon Smart... Biedrins wasn't even in foul trouble, so the choice should be obvious. And Reggie needs to go up stronger on some plays. In the fourth he was going up really weak on those layups.

Lee was
pimp.gif
. Very aggressive, but didn't get the ball enough later on. Curry and Ellis with only 2 turnovers and 8 and 6 assists respectively
pimp.gif
. D. Wright with a nice overall game and some nice key shots. Bench wasn't used much, but Williams and Wright were solid overall.

Great win by the Warriors!

My friend said a Knicks fan grabbed her sign and told her to shut up or else he'd rip the sign and Marcus Thompson tweeted about her. Haha, seeing the Warriors at 6-2 is great to see. I hope that the team has a good December and January, is they do, I believe they could possibly fight for a playoff spot.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the W!

That game was getting me hella heated.  It was straight BS!  All these BS phantom calls got the Knicks back in the game as well as some silly turnovers by us but those calls were
indifferent.gif

The refs tried to give the Knicks that game especially that BS at the end with Dorrell Wright.  They call that but don't call Wright getting smacked in the face when he made that huge 3.

Anyway, we doing it this year...Let's get get get itttttt!

Back
Top Bottom