Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'd go if I wasn't on crutches and had cast
What happened?
nerd.gif

lazyJ sprained his ankle getting out of bed.
Abdenour thought it wasn't anything serious.
Now he's out 2weeks-a month.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif
. Good one
laugh.gif
Partially torn Achilles tendon hooping in a league gameSadly it was 4 mins in on the first game and I wasn't doing anything cool. Just running

Originally Posted by gusyouout

i will 2nd that.

We have the worst medical staff ever
Third that. Such a joke...
4th

this was pretty stupid by the "staff"
hmm, deep gash to the bone. sweat and such all up in an open wound...
hmmm....
nah just rest it you'll be okay!

Alright just purchased my tickets thanks to the 50% promo, so I'll be there on Monday. I just had a question, how much does food usually cost at the games? I haven't been to one in years. Been stuck at UCLA. 

cornzilla, what section are you sitting in? I found out about the 50% off few hours late. I bought the tickets on craigslist from a season ticket holder in the morning. I'll be sitting in Sec. 121 Row 5. I'll be sure to get some food.

Can I bring my DSLR? Arena policy says anything with under 3" lens. My lens is a hair over 3".

Originally Posted by thapointguy

cornzilla, what section are you sitting in? I found out about the 50% off few hours late. I bought the tickets on craigslist from a season ticket holder in the morning. I'll be sitting in Sec. 121 Row 5. I'll be sure to get some food.

Can I bring my DSLR? Arena policy says anything with under 3" lens. My lens is a hair over 3".

I got courtside seats
pimp.gif
I forget what section but it's across from the home bench. I'm not sure what the policy is about DSLR, but I don't see why not. But to be safe call them up and find out.

Nice seats. Wanna trade? Haha I think mines are close to the Warrior bench.

I'll just detach the lens and hide it in my jacket.

If the Warriors could have, they should have traded Randolph for Kevin Love
30t6p3b.gif
. I hate how we overrate players on this team. I actually thought Randolph was going to be something special, but now that he's gone, it's all clear
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm happy with David Lee though, but it would have been so much cheaper.

laugh.gif
. Good one
laugh.gif
Partially torn Achilles tendon hooping in a league gameSadly it was 4 mins in on the first game and I wasn't doing anything cool. Just running
Hope that heals up quickly. I need to have my meniscus replaced soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
. Good one
laugh.gif
Hope that heals up quickly. I need to have my meniscus replaced soon
frown.gif
Meniscus surgery isnt that bad.  Shouldnt be out too long bro.

Sucks because my ACL is over-tightened too.
They tried to piece the shattered meniscus back together but that didn't work out...There's only a thin layer left.

Let's just hope the Dubs can go home over .500. It's gonna be tough again w/o Lee and the more confident Bucks with a win over the Hawks.

my right ankle is so messed up/weak now. i don't dare play anything without the ankle brace.

Damn, does David lee really make that much of a huge difference? playing like crap 2 games without him

That's why I thought Lee deserved that big contract with the Warriors because he could grab those crucial rebounds they missed down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom