Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

laugh.gif
Well damn. People would probably think I stole my +@@@ from a little asian kid if I was walking around with your name on my arm.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
Well damn. People would probably think I stole my +@@@ from a little asian kid if I was walking around with your name on my arm.
I don't mind, I probably won't get it any time soon anyway. If you're getting it, update me with how it fits and the quality
pimp.gif

I probably won't get it until around Christmas either.

Oh, and I haven't formally introduced myself. Hi, I'm WearinTheFourFive. I reign from the Eastern Bay Area but currently reside away from home at my second year in college. I haven't been paying as much attention to basketball the last couple of years as I might have liked, but my disdain for the current MLB playoff picture has sparked my interest in the Dubs. I hope to be around these parts a lot more this year, and I hope for a long, prosperous Warriors season.

So now I have to explain to you that I did a project in 8th grade for Mr. Nelson at APG on the Vikings, Saxons, Angles, and Jutes in order for you to play another game of Wordfeud with me.

I r sad.

hahaha i'm not cheating. i wouldn't even know how.

i just play around words that extend/reach into the playing space, and try not to do the same.
also, stacking words on top of one another.

I'd start a game of WWF with one of you guys, but you'd have to use the menace rule when it comes to that...

Anyone play Bananagrams? I didn't think I'd like it when I first played it, but it's actually real cool to play with friends.
pimp.gif

Was trying to get advice in the Fantasy BBall post but that didnt work out. Any thoughts guys?
Need advice - playing in a 12man h2h with some extra stats (9cat+FGM,FTM,OREB,DREB)
After looking at my team, I'm planning to punt assists, any waiver guys that'd fit into the efficient scoring PG role? And keeping in mind the cats, should I keep all 5 big men?

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td](10)[/td][td]Amar'e Stoudemire[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](15)[/td][td]Pau Gasol[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](34)[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]PG,SG[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](39)[/td][td]Andrea Bargnani[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](58)[/td][td]Danilo Gallinari[/td][td]SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](63)[/td][td]Andray Blatche[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](82)[/td][td]Caron Butler[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](87)[/td][td]Anthony Randolph[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](106)[/td][td]Anthony Morrow[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](111)[/td][td]Jose Calderon[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](130)[/td][td]Linas Kleiza[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](135)[/td][td].J. Augustin[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](154)[/td][td]Ramon Sessions[/td][td]PG,SG[/td][/tr][/table]

If you're planning on punting assists, why pick up DJ and Ramon? You might need more 3's, rebounds and boards to compensate for steals and assists.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'd start a game of WWF with one of you guys, but you'd have to use the menace rule when it comes to that...

Anyone play Bananagrams? I didn't think I'd like it when I first played it, but it's actually real cool to play with friends.
pimp.gif
the menace rule is fine with me and luong. or thats what we've been going on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Was trying to get advice in the Fantasy BBall post but that didnt work out. Any thoughts guys?
Need advice - playing in a 12man h2h with some extra stats (9cat+FGM,FTM,OREB,DREB)
After looking at my team, I'm planning to punt assists, any waiver guys that'd fit into the efficient scoring PG role? And keeping in mind the cats, should I keep all 5 big men?

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td](10)[/td][td]Amar'e Stoudemire[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](15)[/td][td]Pau Gasol[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](34)[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]PG,SG[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](39)[/td][td]Andrea Bargnani[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](58)[/td][td]Danilo Gallinari[/td][td]SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](63)[/td][td]Andray Blatche[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](82)[/td][td]Caron Butler[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](87)[/td][td]Anthony Randolph[/td][td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](106)[/td][td]Anthony Morrow[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](111)[/td][td]Jose Calderon[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](130)[/td][td]Linas Kleiza[/td][td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](135)[/td][td].J. Augustin[/td][td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](154)[/td][td]Ramon Sessions[/td][td]PG,SG[/td][/tr][/table]
maybe you can grab favors, blair if they are still options

Back
Top Bottom