Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Anyways, which regulars went to the game last night? I found two tickets for $20 last night, but I wanna go watch Blake on Friday.

Anthony Morrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Should I get the Warriors jacket?
90 is pretty pricey IMO, but since you're working - Reward yourself.
I have a jacket similar to that, but the brand is FINGERCROXX - So I rather get the hoodie.
Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

If it wasn't for David Lees key rebounds in the last couple mins in the 4th and the put back with a 3 point play Warriors would have been doomed. Also is Vlad playing so we could use him as trade bait? B/c i rather see J lin suited up ready to play his minutes instead of Vlad. That guy wouldn't be able to make a shot if the hoop was 10 feet wide.
laugh.gif
Jeremy Lin will be suited up for Friday since it's AZN Heritage night.
Missing that game
tired.gif

Might be because you're using two signatures.

Go to account settings -> edit signatures -> then it says you are using "X" signatures out of 5...I think you need to delete one of them.

Copy the text only. If you took the sig from someone, you might have unintentionally copied the line also. So copy the text only and paste it into a blank new signature.

Doesn't seem to be working. I had that issue before, but forgot what I did. I'll be back with an edit if I figure something out.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Copy the text only. If you took the sig from someone, you might have unintentionally copied the line also. So copy the text only and paste it into a blank new signature.
muchos gracias senor

Just make sure it says Luong1209 somewhere so I know who copied me.

60+ is kinda pricey though
ohwell.gif

GSD I'll make the avy for you, but you gotta give me either the Monta timeframe or Curry. Can't do both.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
Its pricey enough without your name. Are there ever any sales on these things or coupon codes you can get?
I'm kidding, go right ahead
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ol' no originality having, idea stealing WearinTheFourFive
indifferent.gif

...haha jk
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom