Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Paul, do you have sideline club access?
Nah, I don't. Get me in.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

gonna be with there too tonight ha ha ha it'll be a great timeout
It's going to be a party.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I got off work a few hours ago and about to take nap. Then headed out to tonight's game. Anybody else going out there tonight?

Funny, I didn't know it was "Asian Heritage Night" when I got these tickets off ikari.
laugh.gif

That reminds me...I'm really superstitious when it comes to gambling stuff...and the money you gave me for the tickets ended up getting pushed up to like 1500 at some point in Reno the next day 
laugh.gif
. I don't suppose you were looking at anymore tickets on a Mon or Fri sometime soon? I've got a Vegas trip coming on the 11th...
BTW did any of you go to Westmoor? I'm about to start my observations/student teaching there...just trying to get a heads up on what it was really like. I went to EC so I only heard the +#@+ like girls getting ran through and having abortions and such 
laugh.gif
I might be looking at more tickets. What games are you looking to unload?

I went to Westmoor for a year. But I'm not a good person to ask about that. My brother is a better person to ask. Tim Lincecum, get in here!
laugh.gif

Well...you see...what had happened with your ticket...I met this girl on Bart....and....well...you know how that goes. Got you next time, playboy!

Well...you see...what had happened with your ticket...I met this girl on Bart....and....well...you know how that goes. Got you next time, playboy!
Simp.
30t6p3b.gif

I probably won't even be able to make it home to a game until Christmas break...ATDHE.net is my official home of the Golden State Warriors.

Simp.
30t6p3b.gif
bros before _____
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be there tonight.
pimp.gif
You're going to be at the bar?
laugh.gif

Sec 102 Row 15. Bar during the end of quarters.

Are you a season ticket holder? How much are your tickets?

eh not gonna go, gonna watch MIA/ORL and LAL/SUNS game instead. I'll catch the game online.

Watch Lin doesn't play again.
laugh.gif

^ My work has season tickets and when they are not claimed, they go to me. $110 face value.

Utah - Nov 5
Detroit - Nov 15 (which sucks, since thats my bday and i got class till 10pm 
frown.gif
)

And the rest of the games available are for January if you wanted to get those in advance haha. Not sure which ones since I won't know next semester's schedule until the 2nd week of Nov.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

gordon drops 32.
I wouldn't mind, for my fantasy team.  Call me crazy, but I like watching Warriors games at home instead of actually going
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i have him in fantasy for another league.

Back
Top Bottom