Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Let's play this game out and that'll be it.  I like playing people who think of their own words. 

I can't wait for tomorrow. Giants-Rangers Gm 1 & Warriors season starts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Let's play this game out and that'll be it.  I like playing people who think of their own words. 
I played evadeable and nerd, how am I cheating?

Originally Posted by chris82790

30-34 wins. Even if everything goes right we would still have to make mid-season moves to bolster our bench and front court, mainly the bench because the bench is below average at best!

This bench just looks god awful just a bunch of hustle players that are not able to give the starters a break during games.

Reggie Williams
Vladamir Radmanovic
Dan Gadzuric
Brandan Wright
Jeremy Lin
Louis Amundson
Rodney Carney
Charlie Bell
Ekpe Udoh

With the exception of Williams and maybe Carney nobody here would be able to put up consistent numbers on the offensive end. Sure they may be some what scrappy on defense but they are going to have to score some points to give the starters a breather and keep the team in games.
grin.gif
He can play.

That's too bad. Does the game freeze when he enters the game from all the generated crowd activity? Wouldn't be surprised if Xbox's processor overheats at that moment.

All the players they add after release are made that way. If he's still in the league next year he'll look better.

lmfao. doubt anyone will use him though
nerd.gif

got this tee today in white. i remember some people looking for em after the Udoh vaca pics
laugh.gif

it was around $19 after tax at sports city
warriorsshop_2125_5801996

I'd get that jacket, if it only had golden state warriors in big bold letters. how much is that?

90+tax.

I would get it if it were in blue.

Read this on my friend's FB -

[h6]The San Francisco Giants are in Golden Gate Park right now at The Deyung Museum gala area with out of town celebs and possibly Rangers too. [/h6][h6]Pretty cool, I should run down there[/h6]

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

lmfao. doubt anyone will use him though
nerd.gif

got this tee today in white. i remember some people looking for em after the Udoh vaca pics
laugh.gif

it was around $19 after tax at sports city
warriorsshop_2125_5801996
I thought it was the shirt too, but I'm pretty sure it's the practice shirt they sell in the team store ...
IMG_6921.jpg

Rockets looked pretty good against the Lakers. The Warriors are gonna have their hands full. It's gonna be great when Yao and Lin gets on the court the same time. I wish I could go see the game to join the rest of the Asians thats going to see the game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom