Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Yao's not playing tomorrow.

Wth he's hurt already?!? Oh well, Lin better get some PT. Directv free preview for league pass until Nov. 2 so at least I get to watch the game. (not blackout I hope)

Originally Posted by acidicality

They're limiting his minutes to protect him from further injury.

Not playing the 2nd game of back to backs.  Warriors better take advantage of this.  Need to focus on Brooks and Martin or its gonna be a long night
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Yao's not playing tomorrow.

Wth he's hurt already?!? Oh well, Lin better get some PT. Directv free preview for league pass until Nov. 2 so at least I get to watch the game. (not blackout I hope)
Do you pay attention to the NBA?

Anyone headed to the game early (doors open at 430 for the Giants game)? I don't want to be the only person screaming at one of the bars in there by myself for 2 hours 
laugh.gif

Should be a fun game. If Yao is out, Scola needs to get more touches and not take awkward jumpers.

Excited to see Warriors basketball in the Bay again. Fans are extra into it, bad and good. Lol.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

lmfao. doubt anyone will use him though
nerd.gif

got this tee today in white. i remember some people looking for em after the Udoh vaca pics
laugh.gif

it was around $19 after tax at sports city
warriorsshop_2125_5801996
I thought it was the shirt too, but I'm pretty sure it's the practice shirt they sell in the team store ...
IMG_6921.jpg

thought it was it too. the one i got is still pretty sick though
pimp.gif

i'm still looking for tickets right now. if i do go to the game i did want to go early to watch the giants game, (will it be on the big screen too?) but i'd rather avoid all the people going to the giants game in the bart and go at 6 instead.

nope...haha but they're pretty close to each other. if it's a really, really tight world series game (like it should be) i doubt i'll be paying too much attention to the warriors until it ends though.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

The court is a little bit too yellow for my liking. It's too bright and radiates off the screen when you're watching it in HD.
yea I agree completely. I don't mind the solid yellow key at all but they definitely need to paint the out of bounds area blue or something.

Back
Top Bottom