Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I only need 65 points from Eli Manning and the Giants D to beat you Andrew.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

DP took a dump on my team. smh roddy white
sick.gif

dude picked up jason campbell an hour before game time and campbell drops 22
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i hate youuuuuuuuuuu

laugh.gif
. I almost didn't check my team (happens every season thats why I stop), half the players were on their bye week. I wasn't expecting Campbell or the Raiders to have that kind of week, Roddy White
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So Vegas thinks the dubs are gonna win 30 this year, 27 for the Kings. I'm willing to bet over on the Kings and Warriors.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

So Vegas thinks the dubs are gonna win 30 this year, 27 for the Kings. I'm willing to bet over on the Kings and Warriors.
what are the odds for over?

I think if healthy we can win more than 40 games, that sounds homerish but if Riley's moves pay off and we mesh well I don't think that's out of the question if everything clicks the way it should. More realistic would be the 35-40 range, IMO. If we suffer more injuries to our key players, then we win around 25. I really believe we have a chance at the 8th seed if everything goes right.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Warriors: 34 wins
Kings: 30 wins

I truly believe the season is all on Biedrins. If he plays well, double/double, I think Warriors will be fighting or close to the 8th seed.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I truly believe the season is all on Biedrins. If he plays well, double/double, I think Warriors will be fighting or close to the 8th seed.
to add on to this, we need frontcourt depth as well.

Back
Top Bottom