Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Pre-season or regular season, these teams always play in highly entertaining games.

Best of luck to the Warriors in the upcoming season, my third favorite team in California.

wow, you guys were really into this game
laugh.gif
  I couldn't even find the Laker thread on page 1.  I'm sorry you guys got Vlad, lol.  Dude's so garbage. 

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Pre-season or regular season, these teams always play in highly entertaining games.

Best of luck to the Warriors in the upcoming season
pimp.gif
'Twas a good game.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

Things learned from this game: Radmanovic sucks.
I could have told you that a long time ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was just further confirmation of it.

And from what I saw of Lin in that brief appearance, he obviously needs work and time to adjust to the NBA game. Why was he seated between coaches away from all the other players?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Things learned from this game: Radmanovic sucks. Lin looks like he needs work and time to adjust to the NBA game. Monta played well.
C'mon Acid, I know you didn't learn it from this game. He was just as bad last season.

Can't believe Monta missed that dunk though, damn it.

Reggie Williams tonight 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

8/14 - 27 points, 2 three's, 9/9 FTs, 2 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals.

It's just preseason guys... the only thing that I didn't like was playing Monta all those minutes. Monta and Steph are going to play around 35 minutes a game? Yeah right.

Well, I hadn't seen Radman play in a while, so I guess this was the first time I saw him play in a long time
laugh.gif

Season starting Wednesday.....
pimp.gif

I see quite the improvement in this year's team.

We've rebounded a lot better, defended better, and Monta looks very focused this year.

*Nominates him for HORSE*

first time actually seeing them play this preseason.

i know Monta was killing and all but the offense reminds me of past seasons offense were they would just go one on one. hopefully that's fixed when Curry's in there.
i don't like Wright and Biedrins in at the same time. those two don't seem to be involved in the offense at all. and did Wright play at SF? he should just stay a 4 since he can't make cuts or drive like a 3.

I hope this isn't a preview of the upcoming season. Big lead, blowing big lead, Radmanovic sucks ( UNDERLINE BOLD ) he sucks so bad hes not on my roster in 2k11, and J Lin won't play much at all this season.

Back
Top Bottom