Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you came in here to talk +$$* and now we are the NHL version of Laker fans?
laugh.gif
what ever makes you sleep at night
laugh.gif

You seriously need to improve your reading and comprehension skills my man. Re-read what I wrote at least 10 times. Sound out the syllables too. If you still don't understand ask someone with a college education to assist you.
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Barnaby pleads not guilty, released[/h2]
Posted on: May 14, 2011 12:08 am

Edited on: May 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Score: 149

Log-in to rate:

Matthew Barnaby, a former NHL tough guy and current hockey analyst for ESPN, pleaded not guilty to five charges on Saturday, a day after he was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence in a suburb of Buffalo on Friday night.

The Buffalo News reports the Barnaby, 38, was released on his own recognizance. While police have released few details, the incident reportedly involves his estranged wife and another adult. Law enforcement officials told the newspaper that there were no injuries and Barnaby made no physical contact with the alleged victims.

Barnaby faces up to four years in prison on the single felony count of criminal mischief. He’s also charged with criminal contempt, criminal trespass, harassment and aggravated harassment. Amherst Town Justice Mark G. Farrell ordered Barnaby to steer clear of anyone involved in the case.

"We just learned of this so it would be inappropriate to comment," ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz said in an e-mail to CBSSports.com Friday night.

Amherst police responded to Barnaby’s home around 6:15 p.m. and The Buffalo News reports that he was taken into custody a short time later.

Barnaby, a native of Ottawa who also does TV work for TSN, played seven seasons in Buffalo before he continued his NHL career in Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, New York (Rangers), Colorado, Chicago and Dallas. He played in 834 games -- racking up 2,562 penalty minutes -- before he retired in 2007.

-- A.J. Perez
Wait, he didn't touch anyone?

Get out of your own way, simpleton.

You can't be serious with yours? 
30t6p3b.gif
  I refuse to believe that you're that stupid. The first reports that came out said he put hands on his ex-wife. That article refuted that. You're grasping for straws with the comebacks, funny you didn't even reply to what I said to you, lame.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

No lie, I used to think IRON MAN and FIRST B0RN were the same person. It was something about their sigs.
laugh.gif
Hahaha glad im not the only one.  Not just their sigs, i swear theyre the same person when they post too.  I have a little more respect for Iron Man though since hes a niner fan. 

Originally Posted by dland24

Hey Paul....found out today that V was canceled. So pissed.

On May 13, 2011, it was reported that the series had been canceled after two seasons;[sup][7][/sup] however, the fan campaign "Project Alice" was reported to be petitioning Warner Brothers with a view to the show being renewed on a different network

I hope that the last episode was a dream and it can continue on

Yeah, I was a bit worried. Hope the Sharks go offensive in the 3rd and take shots like crazy and win some face-offs.

Didnt watch the entire game. Was flipping back and forth with the Heat game. Sharks looked to be slower throughout the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom