Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by What up

The Canucks got lucky. San Jose is an injured team. Thornton has an abrasion on his face. Marleau has a bruised ego. Vancouver catching us at the right time and are lucky to do so.
laugh.gif
I thought you were serious at first.
lrg-dead-serious-hoodies-1.jpg

The Canucks got lucky. San Jose is an injured team. Thornton has an abrasion on his face. Marleau has a bruised ego. Vancouver catching us at the right time and are lucky to do so.
Beyond corny
64d25d54487b8e0e67c92f4bbafe3a54dd1ba2a_r.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Well, consider this a loss and get both games back in SJ. They need to win both of the next 2 games in SJ though, if not...done.
Judging by how the two teams are currently playing, this simply is not possible. Unless turnovers, excessive penalties, and a lack of scoring suddenly help professional hockey teams to win games, the Sharks are screwed.
Beside todays ugly 3rd period, the games have been close.  I think SJ will get 1 in SJ, but idk about 2, I hope they do though.

Real talk, I dont think I've ever seen FirstBorn with this sort of trollish behavior before. Never had a problem with dude before. Not that I have a "problem" with dude now. Im just saying. Hes on some prettyplaya type nonsense right now. Kind of weird. Ok I'm rambling.

Originally Posted by dland24

Real talk, I dont think I've ever seen FirstBorn with this sort of trollish behavior before. Never had a problem with dude before. Not that I have a "problem" with dude now. Im just saying. Hes on some prettyplaya type nonsense right now. Kind of weird. Ok I'm rambling.
You can blame What Up for being a douche bag and instigating it. Now I look forward to seeing you guys get your teeth kicked in. He should of kept his mouth shut in the first place
2be15e4b77ef6e9a9be404cc66fb8eda6ee9c46_r.gif

Well, consider this a loss and get both games back in SJ. They need to win both of the next 2 games in SJ though, if not...done.
Judging by how the two teams are currently playing, this simply is not possible. Unless turnovers, excessive penalties, and a lack of scoring suddenly help professional hockey teams to win games, the Sharks are screwed.
Beside todays ugly 3rd period, the games have been close.  I think SJ will get 1 in SJ, but idk about 2, I hope they do though.
There really isn't much that's close. The Canucks are being more physical, they are faster, they are capitalizing on turnovers, they are playing more disciplined, they are maintaining possession, and their defense is shutting the Sharks down. I really don't see how this is close. The Sharks are the obviously inferior team and the Canucks are taking advantage of that.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by dland24

You can blame What Up for being a douche bag and instigating it. Now I look forward to seeing you guys get your teeth kicked in. He should of kept his mouth shut in the first place
2be15e4b77ef6e9a9be404cc66fb8eda6ee9c46_r.gif
wahhhhh

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

playing the blame game?

did you not come in here running your mouth? oh ok.
I stated my opinion about your team, I didn't take personal shots at anyone. Didn't realize there were so many die hard true Sharks fans that were going to get bent out of shape
eyes.gif

haha man the Sharks players are talking a lot of shizzz in the post game tonight, usually when you get it handed to you like that you don't have much trash talk to say but these guys don't really get that.

playing the blame game?

I stated my opinion about your team, I didn't take personal shots at anyone. Didn't realize there were so many die hard true Sharks fans that were going to get bent out of shape
eyes.gif
what did you think was going to happen when u came in here to "troll"
again, oh ok.

Came in here trying to start $##$ and ended up getting his feelings hurt.
You're the only one who got their feelings hurt, look at your first reply to my prediction
laugh.gif

playing the blame game?

eyes.gif
what did you think was going to happen when u came in here to "troll"
again, oh ok.
How is it trolling when I am pulling for the other team? gtfohwtbs

Im fine, bro. Thats my typical response to self-righteous hacks like yourself. The fact that you keep coming back and bringing up my responses tells me youre taking this more seriously than I am. Nice to know I am able to mind %%+%$# you.

eyes.gif
FIRST B0RN wrote:
San Jose is the official doormat for the Western Conference representative, Canucks in 5.

thats doesnt sound like trolling? 1st post in here and its that?
anyways, where was all the hawks fan before they won the cup last year? 

NTL, this will last forever. He's the type where he needs to get the final word in. Not worth your time, bro.

Back
Top Bottom