Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Missed the game but glad we got back in the series
pimp.gif

Good game by San Jose. Different team out there.
Vancouver needs to stay the hell out of the box. 
tired.gif

Took a little solace in them coming back in the third. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Good game by San Jose. Different team out there.
This is what annoys me. They're obviously a team that's capable of playing well. For some reason, they have to have their #+*## handed to them before they remember how to compete. If they stay strong, this will be a good series regardless of who comes out on top.

I'm not sure how SJS expects to win when they can't even score on the PP. Opportunities are being handed to them and they refuse to capitalize.

If i were a sharks fan, i would be extremely annoyed at the timing of these penalties and just as i typed this canucks score again....wow this is crazy

Originally Posted by Dro DiMaggio

If i were a sharks fan, i would be extremely annoyed at the timing of these penalties and just as i typed this canucks score again....wow this is crazy
What's more annoying is that they demonstrated in Game 3 that they are a team capable of competing against Vancouver. With that little bit of success, they decide to stop trying and give us this !+%%*$@$ performance.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

What's more annoying is that they demonstrated in Game 3 that they are a team capable of competing against Vancouver. With that little bit of success, they decide to stop trying and give us this !+%%*$@$ performance.

Or maybe the Canucks are just a better team?

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Or maybe the Canucks are just a better team?

Overall, this is the obvious conclusion. Based on last game, that was not the case. The Sharks outplayed the Canucks for most of Game 3. They played with confidence and intensity and that's what they needed to do to get back into the series. They're neglecting all of that now.

Back
Top Bottom