Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Of course their is a thread questioning Mullin as a HOF'er. NT has a lot of stupid people
laugh.gif
Says the guy who uses their incorrectly. 
laugh.gif

But I feel you
laugh.gif
damn

acid-- if you haven't alrdy, send out them thank you letters to who ever interviewed you!

...i hope you got their business card/info at least

Commish Paul, how do Offbad, menace and I go about getting our winnings from the fantasy league?

My idea would be just have people pay their $10 to one of the winners and divide it up so that the winners get what they won. So just take the "winnings" and subtract that by 10 for each person (because the winners don't have to pay anyone anything), and that'd be the amount each person gets.

If you guys don't mind I guess I'll try to outline how this could work. The three winners of course will need to have their PayPal e-mail ready so people can pay them.

What Up was 1st, so he gets $60, $10 each from dland24, Luong, GSDOUBLEU, FRANCHISE55, Paul, NothingToLose

offbad was 2nd, so he gets $20, $10 each from daprescription and acid

menace was 3rd so he gets $10 from Andrew

If that sounds good, we can have everyone begin paying and make sure the winners get their money.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I say we just assign people to pay certain winners. I'll pay what up, hit him with that none gift payment with the 3.3% + 30cent fee
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Whoever I'm supposed to pay, tell them to just send me a pm and we'll figure it out.
And the Warriors are off to another pointless win to screw up their draft positioning
mad.gif

Alright, just PMed What Up. I'll send payment as soon as he responds. Lets just go with Acid's plan.

Back
Top Bottom