Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Lin's layup.
rgz036.gif

I don't care what Dland/LazyJ say, Lin is a decent defender. Truth is, without that, he wouldn't be in the NBA right now. Even from a marketing standpoint.

Why do they continue to win games when they are eliminated from playoff contention? Every season they do this and end up for Patrick O'Bryant, Ike Diogu, etc.. So frustrating
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That sums up the Warriors. Lose when it matters, and once it doesn't matter we start winning these kind of games...
laugh.gif

I'm really liking the Al Thornton pick up. Was he signed only for the remainder of the season?

Very interested as to what's gonna happen this offseason.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm really liking the Al Thornton pick up. Was he signed only for the remainder of the season?

Very interested as to what's gonna happen this offseason.

should keep him

Busy day for me missed the good win. What happened that we won? Dallas trying to tank games so they don't play the Blazers in the first round of playoffs?
laugh.gif

I think so too.

He's been labeled as a black hole/non passer, but he seems to fit pretty well in our system. He's definitely got score first mentality and more importantly the ability to when needed. He's making 300K right now...I sure hope we don't overpay
alien.gif

Guy was a completely different player with the Clippers, hopefully he stays this way. Team isn't going to overpay, hell, there might not even be a season until 2012.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Why do they continue to win games when they are eliminated from playoff contention? Every season they do this and end up for Patrick O'Bryant, Ike Diogu, etc.. So frustrating
mad.gif
the nba lottery is rigged anyways.

I think we should keep Thornton too. He's a great player to have off the bench.

I don't think the 2011 draft class is as bad as people are making it out to be. Too bad we won't be able to get Derrick Williams, who would be perfect at the 3 for us. But maybe those lotto balls will go our way for once...same way it did for Washington last year
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom