Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Go to Raiders, 49ers, A's, and Sharks games too!

Is there a newer Lin highlight reel uploaded yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by acidicality

4-0 at Warrior games this season
pimp.gif
Stop going to games
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
. I cant do no wrong I get stonefaced when I go to giants game and now I get it for going to warrior games
laugh.gif
You get a
indifferent.gif
for going to Giants games because they NEVER win when you do.  EVER.

Originally Posted by dland24

Stop going to games
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
. I cant do no wrong I get stonefaced when I go to giants game and now I get it for going to warrior games
laugh.gif
You get a
indifferent.gif
for going to Giants games because they NEVER win when you do.  EVER.

That was last year everybody has a bad year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BDavis5

Originally Posted by daprescription

Why do they continue to win games when they are eliminated from playoff contention? Every season they do this and end up for Patrick O'Bryant, Ike Diogu, etc.. So frustrating
mad.gif
the nba lottery is garbage next year anyways
fixed for u

You guys think thats funny. A few years ago I was in Arizona, and the Phoenix Coyotes were trying to sell season ticket packages with the terms that if they dont make the playoffs, you get a 100% refund for your season tickets. I was
eek.gif

Interviewed at Apple today. Thought I did alright with technical stuff
ohwell.gif
, not sure if I really did well or not, but I guess I just have to wait and see.

The campus is a monster...definitely a very dynamic working environment, gotta be on your toes constantly, very fast-paced.

Good luck, Acid. Hook it up with a MacBook if/when you're hired.

Offbad sure got excited for finishing in 2nd place...

Good luck, acid. I'll just piggyback on what What up said. Hook it up with a MacBook Pro.
smile.gif

I'm glad to see that Mullin finally made it to the HOF. Good for him.

ohwell.gif
, not sure if I really did well or not, but I guess I just have to wait and see.

The campus is a monster...definitely a very dynamic working environment, gotta be on your toes constantly, very fast-paced.

Nice. I have my second interview on Friday for a full-time advisor job with Apple. Kind of excited how I've been unemployed since January and of all the places, they wanted to have an interview with me.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

ohwell.gif

Nice. I have my second interview on Friday for a full-time advisor job with Apple. Kind of excited how I've been unemployed since January and of all the places, they wanted to have an interview with me.
Nice; good luck to you and hope you get the job.
pimp.gif
I felt the same way when they gave me a call last week, I've gotten calls from smaller companies but I never would have imagined Apple would call me, so I was hella stoked.
laugh.gif

And thanks everyone.
smokin.gif

Of course their is a thread questioning Mullin as a HOF'er. NT has a lot of stupid people
laugh.gif
Says the guy who uses their incorrectly. 
laugh.gif

But I feel you.

Back
Top Bottom