Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Lin, the human victory cigar. 
laugh.gif

Warriors playing sick... can't wait to go tomorrow night. Man I would of rather the warriors play like crap tonight and kill the lakers tomorrow. Man warriors playin good as of late.... lin with the steal

I'm going to HATE watching tomorrow. All the Laker fans there 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Then Kobe getting all the calls.

Yeah the lakers are big it's more wishful thinking. My buddy who I'm going with is a Laker fan besides the fact he's never been to staples and has no ties to la but whatever. The warriors can't seem to beat la so I can never say anything to him.

Can't mess with those Lakers games at Oracle anymore. Faker fans I've ran across are so annoying and talk so much $$$%.

Last Faker game I went to was a disaster (infamous Fisher flop). I will not go to one again...not worth it, especially with the premium pricing now.

I have no problems with REAL Lakers fans. These idiots act like they are doing something beating the Warriors
30t6p3b.gif
. I mean, you guys have 5 championships in the last 10 seasons and you are acting crazy about beating the Warriors?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I have no problems with REAL Lakers fans. These idiots act like they are doing something beating the Warriors
30t6p3b.gif
. I mean, you guys have 5 championships in the last 10 seasons and you are acting crazy about beating the Warriors?
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. Went to 08 Lakers game and warriors were winning most of the game and lost at end. Monta was hurt it was cj watson DeMarcus Nelson in starting line up. So proud of beating the dleague warriors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Last Faker game I went to was a disaster (infamous Fisher flop). I will not go to one again...not worth it, especially with the premium pricing now.
I still haven't forgiven Bob Delaney...

Alright then, I guess this will be the semi-official post regarding paying for the fantasy bball league
laugh.gif

What Up was 1st, so he gets $60, $10 each from dland24, Luong, GSDOUBLEU, FRANCHISE55, Paul, NothingToLose

offbad was 2nd, so he gets $20, $10 each from daprescription and acid

menace was 3rd so he gets $10 from Andrew

What Up, offbad, menace, either post your Paypal e-mail in the fantasy basketball league, or PM everybody that is listed to pay you with the information. We can check back in a week or so to see if everyone's gotten everything...

Originally Posted by acidicality

What Up, offbad, menace, either post your Paypal e-mail in the fantasy basketball league, or PM everybody that is listed to pay you with the information. We can check back in a week or so to see if everyone's gotten everything...
should i just pm andrew then?

Originally Posted by What up

Commish Paul, how do Offbad, menace and I go about getting our winnings from the fantasy league?
Yes, we'll do acid's format.

I didn't realize the season ended. Sucks when you're not in the playoffs. The life of a Warriors fan.

If you guys don't mind I guess I'll try to outline how this could work. The three winners of course will need to have their PayPal e-mail ready so people can pay them.

What Up was 1st, so he gets $60, $10 each from dland24, Luong, GSDOUBLEU, FRANCHISE55, Paul, NothingToLose

offbad was 2nd, so he gets $20, $10 each from daprescription and acid

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

sweet, worked out a deal with WhatUp where i'll be paying him $1 a week for 10weeks.

thanks for understanding!
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Love how it's our turn to poke fun @ What up. I wasn't grimey enough to NOT send as gift
grin.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Back
Top Bottom