Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Then Riley should be focusing on that instead of piling up 2nd rounders.

*Paging Paul is on Tilt/Online/the block*

When is the draft for your fantasy baseball league?

Originally Posted by What up

*Paging Paul is on Tilt/Online/the block*

When is the draft for your fantasy baseball league?
I'm working on it. It's supposed to be an offline draft like the one we had for the Warriors Fantasy League. I already asked NTL for help with it and he agreed to help.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Menace rule.
pimp.gif

I just know you'll start it when I'm moving and my new place won't have internet yet. I'll have to text people my picks.

P.S. I'll leave these here:

66882_10150342460005352_750720351_16093424_2421173_n.jpg

150592_10150324962450352_750720351_15799014_5360858_n.jpg

156905_10150340886375352_750720351_16062892_679237_n.jpg

23586_10150160368320352_750720351_11679241_320000_n.jpg

pimp.gif
frown.gif

[h3]
[h3]Clippers Trade Baron To Cleveland For Mo Williams[/h3]
Feb 24, 2011 01:55 AM EST

Davis_Baron_lac_091019.jpg

The Cavaliers and Clippers have agreed upon a trade of Mo Williams and Jamario Moon for Baron Davis and a first round pick in 2011 (reportedly unprotected), according to sources that spoke with Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports.

Williams is signed through the 12-13 season, though he has an early termination option for 11-12 and player option for 12-13, neither of which he's likely to utilize.

Davis is signed at a higher annual rate, but his salary for 12-13 is a partial/non-guaranteed season.

Davis signed a five-year, $65 million contract with the Clippers in the summer of 2008 in what was originally intended to be a chance for him to unite with Elton Brand.

Davis was largely ineffective in his first two seasons on a Clippers' team that had been depleted, but he came into the current season in better shape and energized by the emergence of Blake Griffin.

The Akron Beacon-Journal reports that the Cavaliers will not use their traded player exception from the LeBron James sign-and-trade to complete this deal. Sending Moon along with Williams for the contract of Davis works for Cleveland in terms of matching salaries.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...on_To_Cleveland_For_Mo_Williams#ixzz1ErrqsS6b
[/h3]

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...on_To_Cleveland_For_Mo_Williams#ixzz1ErrqsS6b
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Sources: Cavs, Warriors talk Jamison deal[/h3]
February, 24, 2011
Feb 24

2:34

PM ET

By Marc Stein and Chad Ford

The Cleveland Cavaliers are contemplating another major trade, this time to send Antawn Jamison back to the team where he began his career.

Sources close to the talks told ESPN.com that the Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors have been discussing trade scenarios Thursday that would send Jamison to Oakland.

One source briefed on the talks said the discussions are ongoing but that no trade agreement has yet been reached.

It was not immediately clear who Golden State would be willing to part with if the teams indeed came up with a workable trade framework before Thursday’s 3 p.m. trade deadline.

A deal to reacquire Jamison would work under the salary cap involving the expiring deal of Troy Murphy, whom Golden State acquired only Wednesday from New Jersey, as well as veteran center Andris Biedrins.

If such a deal featured Murphy going to Cleveland for Jamison, it’s believed that the Cavaliers would then buy out Murphy before next Tuesday’s deadline to keep the veteran power forward eligible to appear in the playoffs with another team.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 if this goes down.

[table][tr][td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Antawn Jamison[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$13,358,905[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$15,076,715[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$0[/font]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Has one more year...
nerd.gif

What the hell, are we trying to re-acquire all our old players?
laugh.gif

If we do that for the sake of dumping Biedrins' contract that's not a bad move...gives us more room to get a center in the off-season. If that happens I'd think Udoh would move to starting center (which is addition by subtraction). Jamison as a 6th man is decent in the short term.

Originally Posted by acidicality

What the hell, are we trying to re-acquire all our old players?
laugh.gif

If we do that for the sake of dumping Biedrins' contract that's not a bad move...gives us more room to get a center in the off-season. If that happens I'd think Udoh would move to starting center (which is addition by subtraction). Jamison as a 6th man is decent in the short term.
Yeah, actually if that happened, it sounds like a salary dump which is good then.  Taking the lesser of two evils i guess.

I guess we didn't dump Biedrins....

I don't know how that OKC trade will turn out for them, but I like how they're trying to match up against the Lakers. Jeff Green shouldnt have taken that fade away 3 with 5 seconds left last night...

That trade for twan would have been good for us, kinda mad that didn't go down, I still have my # 33 Jersey of his.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Winderhorst or whatever is saying Cavs/Warrior talks to perhaps resume over summer.
Would you guys want a Beans for Varejao?
nerd.gif

I wonder who would be in discussion...

Back
Top Bottom