Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

down 20... piece of #^$%
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Acie Law still thinks he's a 3 point shooter?
30t6p3b.gif
My exact thoughts...He's 6/32 on 3's and this guy thinks he's gonna make another.

Every player on the opposing team has way too much space.

Lin's showing that he's a pretty good defender, he made a lot of nice plays defensively. Right now, I don't see how he doesn't take Law's minutes, there's nothing Law really does better...
Amundson looked good in garbage time too.

The past two games have been kind of a reality check, we're a long way away from being a playoff team..
ohwell.gif

In that he can provide some nice defensive hustle plays in spot minutes. I'm not saying he's a lockdown defender, but whenever he's played he's shown a good knack for picking up steals and forcing turnovers...which is better than Acie Law, who still doesn't understand he can't shoot threes. As much as Lin's a little lost on offense, at least he understands his limitations.

See....from what you just said, he's not a "pretty good" defender is the sense of NBA averages. He's a pretty good defender compared to someone whose absolutely terrible in every facet of the game.

Like Dland is saying...he's not good. I guess my irritation is he's basically a marketing ploy and I don't like +%%# like that.

The whole fact of the matter is both suck and both shouldn't be on on NBA rosters. Maybe 1 day in the future for Lin if they keep him in the DLeague or something. But Law IV needs to go hang out with the other III

Back
Top Bottom