Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Smart with his stupid substitutions. Boston put all their starters back in during Big Baby's FT and he still has Monta and Lee on the bench. Celtics then go on this run and basically end this game unless we can catch fire all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We don't belong on the same court as the Celtics.

frown.gif
I need to stop watching these games with such positive expectations

Why does everyone always expect someone else to get the rebound? That just results in a Celtic rebound. SMH @ this team.

What did Ray say?

And I don't understand why a team would swap expirings with us only to give us a 2nd rounder just to sweeten the seal...unless it was protected like the Marcus Williams fiasco

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

What did Ray say?

And I don't understand why a team would swap expirings with us only to give us a 2nd rounder just to sweeten the seal...unless it was protected like the Marcus Williams fiasco
Before the tip off, Ray Allen said "This team doesn't belong on the same court as us"

...He was right.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

We don't belong on the same court as the Celtics.

frown.gif
I need to stop watching these games with such positive expectations
Then what assume that the Warriors are the worst team in the league and can't hang with the playoff teams? I guess.
I know Acie Law has become a staple rotation for spelling Curry some rest this season, but didn't he just return from injury? Why would you put him back into the rotation, when (Yes I'll take the heat) Jeremy Lin has actually been playing decent since returning from the D-League? I'm not expecting major results, but I believe Lin possibly could have made one or two better decisions on the court compared to Law. 

Also...I didn't think I would ever say this, but, Andris Biedrins needs to go. I don't think he can ever be the player he once was.

That 4th quarter was pure domination, they just played better defense and we crumbled down the stretch. Gotta hand it to them. I didn't expect to win this game after everyone's talking about how we won 6 straight at home against the Celtics, we were bound to lose. Won't hurt us too much as long as we can win that game vs. ATL.

Acie Law (the way he played today) makes Jeremy Lin look good, and that is saying a lot...

Ray Allen is right...we aren't an elite team like the Celtics are, I have no problem with that whatsoever.

Acie Law needs to realize he can't shoot the 3. I really wish Monta would take on the 1v1 match when Delonte was guarding him.

At least we know Lin can stay in front of Ty Lawson. Who can Acie Law stay in front of?

I guess he can stay in front of Jeremy Lin on the depth chart, but that's about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Acie Law needs to realize he can't shoot the 3. I really wish Monta would take on the 1v1 match when Delonte was guarding him.
I just question Smart's coaching decision to have Law suit up when he's been out a couple of games. He's out of game shape and it's his first game back. You've seen progress in Lin since returning from the D-League and you bench him after a string of solid outings? I'd believe you'd go with the same line-up that has been playing well and has allowed you to win the big games against playoff teams.

missed the second half because i was dead tired. glad i didn't stay up to watch.

nevertheless,
laugh.gif
at some of you guys still trying to get lin in over law.

b. wright a complete waste. can't say i didn't see it coming since draft day.

Ehhh, everyones deal including Troys ends after this year, no harm done and they shed an additional 2mil off the salary cap. So in the end they traded JRich and ended up with Troy Murphy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

missed the second half because i was dead tired. glad i didn't stay up to watch.

nevertheless,
laugh.gif
at some of you guys still trying to get lin in over law.

b. wright a complete waste. can't say i didn't see it coming since draft day.

My point on playing Lin over Law was about consistent play. 
And ady2glude707, the W's traded J-Rich to get back Troy Murphy, simply to buy out his contract and a 2nd Rd pick.

are we giving up any picks this year? sounds like UTA is making out with some first rounders.

*edit*
never mind earlier reports had this deron trade as a 3 team thing, looks like UTA will still make out with a GSW 1st round pick that NJN owns (protected 1-7 in 2012)

Back
Top Bottom