Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I've had a MBP for almost half a year now...I'd highly recommend it even though it's pricey.

As long as you're not constantly using software that has to be run on Windows (such as some engineering CAD software that doesn't have Mac versions)...you can't go wrong.

I've had my black macbook since 08? It still gets about 2 hours, but I think it's starting to die. I have accidental coverage at best buy so I think I get 1 free battery
pimp.gif

We have a Mac book from 2007 or so that was refurbished. Still holds about 2-3 hr charge depending on what we're using it for.

Originally Posted by What up

Any of your bros have a MacBook? How is the battery life?

If you don't have a MacBook, what laptop are you rocking and would you recommend it. kthxbye.
thinkpad x61s (2008?)
highly recommended. i get about 5.5-7 hours battery life with the extended pack. it's an ultraportable (NOT a netbook) and is with me whenever i am on the go (class, traveling, etc.)

sony sz240p (2006?)
this is my "at home" laptop. about 2 hours battery life. a performance beast of its time (can still run SCII though,
laugh.gif
). i don't have anything negative to say about it.

Steph looking like a pedo though
laugh.gif

But
pimp.gif
, finally we win something...first since J-Rich. Would have been nice if DWright had a chance in the 3 point shootout but Pierce made those shots at the end.

acid, I just checked your avy size once again and for some reason, it's still over the limit.

ztc6bq.png

I swear I checked the avy size on Yuku before posting it here for you.

anbmsz.png

This is beyond frustrating
mad.gif
. I made avys for a few NTers a couple days before I made your avys and their avys were totally fine. Do you have another clip in mind your want to provide? Or maybe a different video of the same the play? I'll re-make it.

Wow...seriously? Stupid Yuku!!!
30t6p3b.gif

If you're okay with re-making it, just have it at the part where he lays it in, I won't care if it's only like 1 second or something...

If not I guess I'll just revert back to the older Lin avy you made for me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Here's another video:

0:01-0:05?

Hopefully that one doesn't go over the limit, maybe it was the length of the clip that it's from? Since that other vid of the Jazz game is like 3 minutes, I don't know...

Alright, I re-did the vs Utah avy one more time.

5cahhv.gif

Spoiler [+]
fcvhhk.png

And here's the one vs New Orleans if the other one has the same problem.
krapx.gif

Spoiler [+]
2eqe8tv.png

If the Warriors can't find their coveted center upgrade at the trade deadline or in the draft, they would consider injury risks Greg Oden or Yao Ming at a discounted rate in the offseason.

"When you're looking at what you can do to get better, you have to consider the possibility of what an injured player today might be able to do when he returns," said general manager Larry Riley, who can't name players under contract with other teams. "A lot has been done down that road, and more will be done."

Oden, who has had microfracture surgery on each knee, has played only 82 games in 3 1/2 seasons since being the No. 1 overall pick in 2007. He has averaged 9.4 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks a game, and he will become a restricted free agent this summer.

Yao has played more than 57 games in a season only once in the past six, including playing only five games over the past two seasons because of foot and leg injuries. He will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and his 19.7-point, 9.9-rebound, 2.0-block season of 2008-09 wasn't that long ago.

"It's not a secret. We have either got to get the players we have to play better in and around the basket, or we have to get somebody else," Riley said. "That's really where we are, so I might as well say it."

Originally Posted by daprescription

How about both and limit them to 20 minutes a game... genius
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man...If both could stay healthy and can sign on a low contract, I am all for that. 
Lin-Ming Connection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

How about both and limit them to 20 minutes a game... genius
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man...If both could stay healthy and can sign on a low contract, I am all for that. 
Lin-Ming Connection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

according to real gm...
Warriors have had discussions to get, Aldridge, McGee, Kaman, or Nene.

Back
Top Bottom