Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Didn't cop it. I don't wear fitteds too often either...if it were a little cheaper I would have probably bought it though.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Didn't cop it. I don't wear fitteds too often either...if it were a little cheaper I would have probably bought it though.
Yeah, I really don't understand the price of fitteds. I only wear my SF Giants fitted and even buying that was a reach for me.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by dland24

I think MOnta should have made it as much as the next guy....but over Love?!? Come on now fellas. Dude is putting up HISTORIC numbers.

Monta doesn't deserve to make it either.  Aldridge got screwed and it's not even close.  Love has no business being in the game. 
Both Love and Aldridge deserve to make it, though. Can we agree that Tim Duncan doesn't deserve to be there?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Yay we have the possibility to get TMurph back!!!

troy_muprhy.jpg

^ Thanks. For those interested:

From All-Star weekend in Los Angeles -- Warriors general manager Larry Riley just got out of league meetings down here and said Golden State is part of talks that involve "getting a player or a pick" for its expiring contracts.

All of a sudden, it doesn't sound like either of those plans include Troy Murphy. Riley denied that the team had a deal in place to acquire Murphy, saying, "He has already been here."

But Riley said he has been working with New Jersey, among a number of other teams, on deals that would exchange the Warriors' expiring contracts for a player of substance inside or for future draft picks.

Riley said a team source who told The Chronicle that a deal for Murphy had been completed was inaccurate. The source said the deal was contingent on Murphy being dealt to Denver in a multi-player, multi-pick deal with New Jersey. That deal included Carmelo Anthony and was further contingent on the All-Star signing an extension with New Jersey.

The Warriors have three expiring contracts that could be of interest in Dan Gadzuric, Vladimir Radmanovic and Brandan Wright. Riley maintained that he's not trading any or all of them for something that doesn't return "a good player or a pick."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?entry_id=83416#ixzz1EMk5EGHb

That's an update from the blurb I read
laugh.gif

Before and from the espn article...seemed like we'd get Murphy and a pick

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

That's an update from the blurb I read
laugh.gif

Before and from the espn article...seemed like we'd get Murphy and a pick
If it's one of the four Nets 1st rounders, I agree with the deal.  I wouldn't mind Murphy. He had a good run in Indiana and the Warriors play in a set offense now. I still think he can contribute and be a better factor than Gadzuric.

Wouldn't mind Murphy here...but if we can somehow land Nene without giving up our core then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....let's see what Riley has up his sleeve...

Pretty sure your expectations on landing Nene need to be recalibrated. I surely hope I'll have to eat my words

Any of your bros have a MacBook? How is the battery life?

If you don't have a MacBook, what laptop are you rocking and would you recommend it. kthxbye.

That's fantastic. I've heard about 1 year old MacBooks not being able to hold a charge so I'm apprehensive ...

Originally Posted by What up

Any of your bros have a MacBook? How is the battery life?

If you don't have a MacBook, what laptop are you rocking and would you recommend it. kthxbye.

2009 macbook pro...

about 4-5 hours of bat life with backlit keyboard on, and screen brightness all the way up

Originally Posted by What up

That's fantastic. I've heard about 1 year old MacBooks not being able to hold a charge so I'm apprehensive ...

Mine wont hold a charge.  But its three years old, not one.  Need a new battery but they run like 2 bills.

Back
Top Bottom